TRNSMT Lineup 2019

4 minutes ago, Tunes101 said:

Fri: Florence, Bastille, The Kooks, The Vaccines, Tom Grennan, The Hunna, Tom Walker 

Sat: Muse, Catfish, The Wombats, Sundara Karma, HAIM, Pale Waves, Blaenavon  

Sun: Foos, NGHFB, Twin Atlantic, Gerry Cinnamon, The View,  DMAs, The Snuts

i'd travel from London for that Saturday 

58 minutes ago, Tunes101 said:

Fri: Florence, Bastille, The Kooks, The Vaccines, Tom Grennan, The Hunna, Tom Walker 

Sat: Muse, Catfish, The Wombats, Sundara Karma, HAIM, Pale Waves, Blaenavon  

Sun: Foos, NGHFB, Twin Atlantic, Gerry Cinnamon, The View,  DMAs, The Snuts

I will go for the subs and headliners

On 10/24/2018 at 3:35 PM, DomDom1984 said:

George Ezra would be a fairly huge sub headliner. Surely it'd need to be the mega headliner he's behind if anyone?

Why is this a thing people say? Surely a huge sub benefits a smaller headliner? Like The 1975 and Biffy Clyro. Or they want to use all their strongest acts on the easiest sellout...

When George Ezra was likely getting booked for next year, he only had an academy-ish tour behind him. I would think his arena tour must have come too late to affect his 2019 slots.

15 hours ago, pryce said:

Tool? not an exclusive for Download as far as I can see. Think these are both Live nation events so could pop up here

Much as I'd love it, that is just never happening. Queen and Radiohead had to give tickets away. Most of Scotland's festival goers have never heard of Tool.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Threestripes said:

Fri- Foo fighters/Catfish/Chase and status/Gerry Cinnamon/The view

Sat-Chemical brothers/Ocean colour scene /The vaccines/Shed 7/Fratellis

Sun-Muse/Prodigy/Madness/The kooks/Amy McDonald/slaves

I can't see chemical brothers playing as they headlined broadmasters which is a smaller festival than trnsmt. I can't see chase and status playing and slaves are too low.

1 hour ago, jj200 said:

I can't see chemical brothers playing as they headlined broadmasters which is a smaller festival than trnsmt. I can't see chase and status playing and slaves are too low.

Slaves Fratellis and the view are low because you want someone who will get the punters in from the start in large numbers.

Chemical brothers could easily headline and attract a massive crowd.

Have to agree that Chemical Brothers have no chance of being at the top of the bill. For multiple reasons as well.

And TRNSMT will put acts on in order of how big they are. So bands won't go on early to get punters in early. They don't care when they arrive. They care if they buy tickets.

1 hour ago, DomDom1984 said:

Have to agree that Chemical Brothers have no chance of being at the top of the bill. For multiple reasons as well.

And TRNSMT will put acts on in order of how big they are. So bands won't go on early to get punters in early. They don't care when they arrive. They care if they buy tickets.

I think they will have a lads day.

Edited by jj200

8 hours ago, Threestripes said:

Fri- Florence /Catfish/Chase and status/Gerry Cinnamon/The view

Sat-Foo fighters/Chemical brothers/Ocean colour scene /The vaccines/Shed 7

Sun-Muse/Prodigy/Madness/The kooks/Amy McDonald/slaves

The vaccines,slaves and the view are too low. Chemical brothers and chase and status and the Prodigy will be at creamfeilds.