TRNSMT Lineup 2019

4 hours ago, Claire96 said:

Foo Fighters would be great. I'm surprised they're still touring Concrete & Gold at that time. I still think Muse + Florence are the frontrunners, but it does seem too good to be true to add Foo Fighters into that mix.

Yeah I'd say FATM, tbh I think Mumford & Sons too as they pretty much on for IOW imo. Muse I reckon....FF I don't think so....they could easily do bigger themselves and make more money from it.

7 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah I'd say FATM, tbh I think Mumford & Sons too as they pretty much on for IOW imo. Muse I reckon....FF I don't think so....they could easily do bigger themselves and make more money from it.

I was gonna say Foos might do Summer Sessions but I can't honestly see them still touring Concrete & Gold 2 years after its release but I could very well be wrong.

5 hours ago, Claire96 said:

I guess so. If they're just doing festivals, I can't see them sticking in a random Scottish stadium date. Or those Germany dates are just one offs?

Nope they'll be doing more...can't remember what Scottish dates if any they did last time. This defo isn't out the question but a Scottish stadium of their own is very doable if they wanted to.

On 10/13/2018 at 11:51 PM, thewayiam said:

Nope they'll be doing more...can't remember what Scottish dates if any they did last time. This defo isn't out the question but a Scottish stadium of their own is very doable if they wanted to.

Murrayfield in November 2015 - Dave was in his big rock throne.

5 hours ago, Threestripes said:

Will someone like chase and status or faithless get a look in??

Probably not. They’ve veered away from dance acts - even ones like those two who wouldn’t draw in that young a crowd.

13 minutes ago, harryomatic said:

Murrayfield in November 2015 - Dave was in his big rock throne.

Woulda been chilly in November. :P

Did it sell alright? Seems odd that they missed Scotland this year, but I imagine that was a deliberate decision rather than an oversight.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Probably not. They’ve veered away from dance acts - even ones like those two who wouldn’t draw in that young a crowd.

Woulda been chilly in November. :P

Did it sell alright? Seems odd that they missed Scotland this year, but I imagine that was a deliberate decision rather than an oversight.

Just checked and it was actually September, but still pretty chilly.

Yeah was pretty packed from what I remember - news reports say it was 60,000 folk.

3 minutes ago, Tunes101 said:

Whats everybody thinking for possible headliners then,

FATM, Muse, The 1975, Mumford and Sons, Twenty One Pilots?, Snow Patrol, Catfish, NGHFB, The Cure, Biffy?, Foos

a couple of them for summer sessions maybe.

Surely Catfish, Snow Patrol, NGHFB aren't headlining? Snow Patrol for Summer sessions maybe, same with Noel Gallagher although he could probably sub somebody (depends on whether he'd take sub or would rather headline smaller festivals)