Nine inch nails london show.....

waterfalls21234

On 3/6/2018 at 1:20 PM, Sasperella said:

It seems pretty shitty to me that they're only gig you get priority on tickets for being a paid up member of the venue, rather than being a normal member of their fan club... 

Think the Barbican works the same way, as does Town Hall/Symphony Hall in Birmingham, with members having access to all tickets in advance.  

No availability for Nine Inch Nails as of now.  Whether some were held back for band pre-sale and general sale date remains to be seen I guess.  

1 hour ago, Dark Star said:

Think the Barbican works the same way, as does Town Hall/Symphony Hall in Birmingham, with members having access to all tickets in advance.  

No availability for Nine Inch Nails as of now.  Whether some were held back for band pre-sale and general sale date remains to be seen I guess.  

People on Drowned in Sound suggest not, but I will be checking back tomorrow with my NIN pre-sale code anyhow :)

Managed to nab 2 tickets on 2nd row of balcony after they had "sold out" at around 10.30. (I hope the view is okay from here!)

It is worth refreshing after they sell out tomorrow on the general sale. It seems that the RFH queuing system lets you start queuing before the ticket sale time too - I will remember that for the future.

2 minutes ago, Mr. B said:

Managed to nab 2 tickets on 2nd row of balcony after they had "sold out" at around 10.30. (I hope the view is okay from here!)

It is worth refreshing after they sell out tomorrow on the general sale. It seems that the RFH queuing system lets you start queuing before the ticket sale time too - I will remember that for the future.

Yep it absolutely does. I opened the ticket page I had saved from yesterday at 9:15, and I kept periodically refreshing to keep my session open. Never saw a queue as I was ahead of it, and on refresh at 10am I got the ticket page.

53 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Just saw this posted by Radio 6 : "We have some exciting Nine Inch Nails news coming after 5:30 GMT this evening."

Assuming either a new record announcement, a 6 Music in Session or an additional UK date.

Unless they suddenly get sprung for The Biggest Weekend, which would be... a helluva booking.

On 3/14/2018 at 11:28 AM, evilduck said:

Yep it absolutely does. I opened the ticket page I had saved from yesterday at 9:15, and I kept periodically refreshing to keep my session open. Never saw a queue as I was ahead of it, and on refresh at 10am I got the ticket page.

Did exactly the same, was able to get tickets in the balcony.  Trying to get 3 together was a mission.  
The sale for the Royal Albert Hall could be a tough one.

11 hours ago, Sasperella said:

yes yes yes!!

Except for two problems 1. I'll be somewhere between Lima and houston during this time 

and 2. does anyone know if the whole venue is standing only???? or does the arena are open out for standing for some gigs??

Mostly seated, would guess about 1000 standing tickets for the middle of the arena?