I'm from India and I want to go to Reading festival but I'm really confused where to stay if I only want to stay for two days, whether or not am I allowed to take my own tent and approximately how long wil it take before all the tickets are sold out.

Weirdo

Hello :) 

Taking you own tent is actively encouraged. If you want to stay for two days you can still camp with everyone else, and just leave earlier. Which are the days you are wanting to stay for? Arriving late may be more difficult to find a space, but it is still possible (depending how big your tent is I guess)

My understanding is that Reading does not sell out anymore, but maybe I am wrong... 

• Upvote 1

I want to stay on Friday and Saturday. But I can take weekend tickets, it's not big of an issue. I just want to make sure will I still be able to camp with others because I'm going alone.

They were sold out in 2017, I read it in some article.

1 hour ago, Weirdo said:

I want to stay on Friday and Saturday. But I can take weekend tickets, it's not big of an issue. I just want to make sure will I still be able to camp with others because I'm going alone.

They were sold out in 2017, I read it in some article.

It sells out, but usually not quickly. The earliest it has sold out in recent years was late June, and it is sometimes still on sale in August.

You will be fine to camp alone. You just go to the gate with your weekend ticket and bags and once inside you go and find your place to set up camp.