RIZE Festival (Hylands Park, Chelmsford)

AndrewSmith

31 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

this is great, just had a look at the exact quote is "Can we start thinking of times like these" and people have taken that to mean foos are playing?!  outstanding

That was it, knew I should have re-read the quote again!

4 hours ago, sisco said:

Who knows, they can’t even answer the simplest questions on twitter or anywhere else so don’t trust them to be prepared with more acts 

What sort of questions have been asked ? They are always posting stuff on their Twitter page 

On 3/20/2018 at 3:29 PM, watsonjm said:

this is great, just had a look at the exact quote is "Can we start thinking of times like these" and people have taken that to mean foos are playing?!  outstanding

foos won't sub they will headline

18 minutes ago, Ives561 said:

What sort of questions have been asked ? They are always posting stuff on their Twitter page 

All they post on twitter is generic stuff, not answers to questions.  

asking stuff such as capacity etc...

Edited by sisco

20 hours ago, sisco said:

All they post on twitter is generic stuff, not answers to questions.  

asking stuff such as capacity etc...

The old V accounts never responded to anything either so its not surprising.  Acts wise i wouldn't expect anymore till mid April, again, based on what V used to do from memory

On 3/20/2018 at 9:14 AM, sisco said:

There are no rumours Foos are there!  The twitter account put up a festival picture and wrote.... are we read for days like these again!! = oh Foos are defo subbing Liam or The Stereophonics...

i can't see them play to be honest because foos normally headline a festival so i can't see them sub.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

Day splits and additional acts have been announced,  Still not setting the world alight and not looking likely on the discounted tickets either.

Not the greatest.  Should get to see Liam, Tom Grennan, Manics, Miles Kane and Ash though. 

9 hours ago, Ives561 said:

Is there any clashfinders going to be made at any point ? 

Could quite easily edit one of the old ones for the top 3 stages but guessing nobody would have a clue on the new music stage.  

On 5/19/2018 at 9:58 PM, battleborn said:

Line ups well beyond shit isn't it. 

Matter of opinion tbh.  There is enough there to keep me busy for the 2 days, I do think the tickets are slightly over priced but will still be going.