Going to the toilet during lessons.

Misskel

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

it's probably Putin-bots trying to find the next way in, ready for the next vote. :P

I assumed it to be some perv who is looking for stories about kids pissing/shitting themselves. They can then read them while the shove their stubby dick into a slab of warm butter.

However you are probably right

On 2/17/2018 at 12:16 PM, Misskel said:

I am a primary school teacher year 3. I don't let children go to the loo during lessons. Would you be annoyed as a parent?

do you have Children?

just asking as I do and I know as most parents will that Children at that age,. They don;t think that far ahead. They don;t think. "oh look I am going to be here two hours , so do I need a wee?"

treating Children as Adults is wrong in my eyes, expect them to be Children and as Children they won't plan ahead

I appreciate this thread is weird but I’m jumping in.

I am a teacher and I let children go when they need to. You find out very quickly who is taking the p*ss and who isn’t. If I’m teaching and I need to go to the loo then I let the TA know and I go.

It’s the same rule for all ppl in my class, child or adult.