Plastic Bottle Ban?

vintagelaureate

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

here starts the campaign to get you on stage with hobo with all the practise :) 

Ha ha!  My husband got me some juggling balls for Christmas and I vowed to learn to juggle with them by next Christmas.  I did start practicing once a week but haven't done so for a while now - must get back to it and I'll have my own act in the T&C field by next year and I won't have to worry about a ticket!

Just now, Beerqueen said:

Ha ha!  My husband got me some juggling balls for Christmas and I vowed to learn to juggle with them by next Christmas.  I did start practicing once a week but haven't done so for a while now - must get back to it and I'll have my own act in the T&C field by next year and I won't have to worry about a ticket!

ill join you ... i can do 3 .... taught by my brother who used to juggle fire clubs at the Stone Circle :) ..... pyramid stage juggler might be a new one :) 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

ill join you ... i can do 3 .... taught by my brother who used to juggle fire clubs at the Stone Circle :) ..... pyramid stage juggler might be a new one :) 

We could be the pyramid opener - and then that would leave use the rest of the day to get drunk!

Just now, Beerqueen said:

We could be the pyramid opener - and then that would leave use the rest of the day to get drunk!

ive got ambitions of the pyramid appearing on the pyramid next year .... not sure how yet ... but nothings impossible after seeing another Alex do rather well for himself :) 

14 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Exactly!  In fact I will try to make sure I use it every week.  I'm sure my friends and family will love me for it!

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

here starts the campaign to get you on stage with hobo with all the practise :) 

Alex 2 - I can see it now, BQ down at the front, Hobo Jones t shirt, yellow pants and kazoo in hand waiting for the call. ?

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

I'd love to be there to see that!

quite a high target to set ... but just like the search for the girl in the bar in the other thread absolutely no harm in trying ( and thanks for the positive comment prompting me to try ) ..... my 15th year anniversary and the festivals 50th ticket gods depending :) 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

quite a high target to set ... but just like the search for the girl in the bar in the other thread absolutely no harm in trying ( and thanks for the positive comment prompting me to try ) ..... my 15th year anniversary and the festivals 50th ticket gods depending :) 

No problem - genuinely couldn't understand a problem with it.  You used to see it all the time in the free magazines they used to give away in London - "to the girl who helped me pick up my shopping at Clapham Common when my bag broke...." etc etc.  I think it's romantic and most people wouldn't mind someone politely expressing interest even if they are do not reciprocate.  

Here's to both your long-shots coming off!

15 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Alex 2 - I can see it now, BQ down at the front, Hobo Jones t shirt, yellow pants and kazoo in hand waiting for the call. ?

To misquote Love Actually, there is the incey wincey detail of no musical talent!

I was just enjoying the thought of how much this thread has gone off topic thanks to us and I remember the wonderful Fleetwood Mac thread where I first learned the rule of @bennyhana22 (who until recently I thought was called Bennyhaha22) and his strict rule of not wearing the t-shirt of a band to one of their gigs. Well, I am standing up and admitting that I wore a Cure t-shirt to the Cure on Sunday.  But I think I got away with it as I don't think anyone can tell it is a Cure t shirt.

Related image

4 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

I was just enjoying the thought of how much this thread has gone off topic thanks to us and I remember the wonderful Fleetwood Mac thread where I first learned the rule of @bennyhana22 (who until recently I thought was called Bennyhaha22) and his strict rule of not wearing the t-shirt of a band to one of their gigs. Well, I am standing up and admitting that I wore a Cure t-shirt to the Cure on Sunday.  But I think I got away with it as I don't think anyone can tell it is a Cure t shirt.

Related image

The one rule of efest topics is that they always go off topic ... this is a rule that superseads all t-shirt rules :)