Coach Traveller Entry

Frenchyboy

Hi guys! I'm buying a coach traveller ticket again (last year) and I recall it saying you MUST arrive on a coach to gain entry into the festival. Is there anyone who has bought a coach traveller ticket but did not arrive on coach and got in?

Only asking because I don't really fancy queuing for 7 hours again :) 

12 hours ago, Frenchyboy said:

Hi guys! I'm buying a coach traveller ticket again (last year) and I recall it saying you MUST arrive on a coach to gain entry into the festival. Is there anyone who has bought a coach traveller ticket but did not arrive on coach and got in?

Only asking because I don't really fancy queuing for 7 hours again :) 

I think they will be giving out tickets on the coach, so not sure this is an option. I also don't think you'll be waiting for 7 hours in a queue this year either. I would expect the issues of last year to be resolved!

8 hours ago, Frenchyboy said:

Is that only just put in place this year? I was e-mailed my ticket last year

I would usually fact check before posting but I'm a Liverpool fan and I've had a few beers.

I think I remember reading something about getting validation on the coach rather than your actual ticket. 

Could have made that up though :)