arctic monkey shows

eFestivals

2 hours ago, Stuielooie said:

Anyone think they'll add a Saturday London date?

the o2 has something on that day, I already checked. also that would be a big FU to the dedicated fans who had to go on sunday and monday, two really rubbish days.

1 hour ago, retrokev said:

so how do viagogo  sell tickets at inflated prices £375  for lower seats when name on and id required,or do you meet person you sold to and go in with?

I wouldn’t want to sit next to the c**t who charged me £375 for a seat. He wouldn’t enjoy it either as he’d spend the entire gig pointing and laughing.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

I wouldn’t want to sit next to the c**t who charged me £375 for a seat. He wouldn’t enjoy it either as he’d spend the entire gig pointing and laughing.

I think some of that happened at the Radiohead roundhouse gigs a few years back. People were just walked in and the touts turned around before the music started and left with a mark up that more than covered FV of both tickets.

1 hour ago, BeddingatReading said:

I really want tickets for Birmingham, standing but don't think I'll have access online until about 12:00 at the earliest - do people think standing will be sold out by then?

you got to be quick if they are sold out there's always a next time.

2 hours ago, BeddingatReading said:

I really want tickets for Birmingham, standing but don't think I'll have access online until about 12:00 at the earliest - do people think standing will be sold out by then?

without a doubt, if your working can't you go and do it in the toilets or something?

Managed to get 4 Standing for the Friday in Manchester. Still need tickets for mates, i won't be able to get them through see tickets again as its 4 per person but would i be ok trying another site, was gonna try eventim. Is there anyway they can check I've got them through both?

I get they have to be seen trying to help beat touts but its pretty pointless unless venues are on board, went to Arcade Fire on Sunday and they'd stated lead booker needed ID, you didn't! What else can be done to stop touts?

22 minutes ago, Ged Devereux said:

Managed to get 4 Standing for the Friday in Manchester. Still need tickets for mates, i won't be able to get them through see tickets again as its 4 per person but would i be ok trying another site, was gonna try eventim. Is there anyway they can check I've got them through both?

I get they have to be seen trying to help beat touts but its pretty pointless unless venues are on board, went to Arcade Fire on Sunday and they'd stated lead booker needed ID, you didn't! What else can be done to stop touts?

Well if they both have your name on, as the lead booker then you can only really use 1 set of them unless you exited and re-entered. Basically just get someone else to do it honestly. Just in case they do check ID as some bands are a bit more insistent on it may as well be safe and book it in their name/whatever. The ticket sites won't exchange details between themselves.