arctic monkey shows

eFestivals

8 minutes ago, drumstttick said:

Any ideas why the Hillsborough Park shows 2018 fell through?

5 minutes ago, DR OK said:

Jbarbour will know far better I'd just be guessing but would have thought cost, logistics due to weather and maybe some planning objections / restrictions made it more trouble than it was worth  

Cost and council don't want Hillsborough becoming a venue for a number of reasons. Locals still not happy about Tramlines being relocated there. Council own the arena and don valley so will push for acts to play there

But I do think there is a good chance they will play there next year saying all that as a one off with a few festival appearances. The band really want to play Hillsborough 

Edited by JBarbour

6 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

Cost and council don't want Hillsborough becoming a venue for a number of reasons. Locals still not happy about Tramlines being relocated there. Council own the arena and don valley so will push for acts to play there

But I do think there is a good chance they will play there next year saying all that as a one off with a few festival appearances. The band really want to play Hillsborough 

Cheers for that. any chance of them playing Hillsborough stadium?

sheff prices:-

£43.45 (£39.50 ticket plus a £3.95 booking fee) - located in the pink coloured seating blocks
£60.50 (£55 ticket plus a £5.50 booking fee)      - located in the yellow coloured seating blocks 
£76.45 (£69.50 ticket plus a £6.95 booking fee) - located in the blue coloured seating blocks
£65.45 (£59.50 ticket plus a £5.95 booking fee) - located in the floor standing area

artists.png

Edited by JBarbour

8 hours ago, Stuielooie said:

"omg no scotland day y is dis" ffs twitter

I wouldn’t be surprised if Scottish dates turn up after TRNSMT. DF Concerts have long had a tradition of preventing bands from announcing Scottish tour dates until after their festivals if they are playing (T in the Park, TRNSMT last year).

7 hours ago, Alan_C said:

When is most likely extra dates would be announced? (if it happens). As soon as they sell out (instantly on sale), or announced later on with them going on sale the following Monday?

With their European dates they announced new ones within an hour of the originals selling out, so would expect the same again 

12 hours ago, Stuart1000 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Scottish dates turn up after TRNSMT. DF Concerts have long had a tradition of preventing bands from announcing Scottish tour dates until after their festivals if they are playing (T in the Park, TRNSMT last year).

Tbf a couple of Hydro dates after works....I believe TRNSMT sold quite quick. I believe they will be at Glasto so Ill wait for that, no brainer booking for all parties, if they aren't then either Reading/BST have got them due to more money but I think they will do own bigger dates which allows more freedom to play Glasto whereas those fest dates don't.

Does anybody know if the 4 tickets per person is per event or across the entire tour?  I'll be looking to try for more than 4 tickets across a couple of dates and wasn't sure whether I'd be able to get them all if I was the only one in my group managing to get through or if they'd have to be bought by different members of the group.

18 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Ah shit I only registered yesterday so clearly that was too late. I'm not going myself but gonna try to get my mate tickets so on the off chance anyone has a code they're not using, would appreciate it if you sent it my way, cheers!

Think it’s a generic code - TBHC2018

Either that or I’m the recipient of one hell of a coincidence.

• Upvote 2