Flying solo @ Reading 2018 - anyone else??

Han2587

All of my friends have ended up not being able to get work off for Reading so I’ll be going solo this year for the first time so if anyone’s wanting to camp with me or meet I’m down as I’m super nervous and normally don’t do things like this by myself!! ?

• Like 1

Hey, I'm going the Friday currently SOLO!! Post Malone is life!!

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, Julia Viner said:

Is anyone going on Friday? I’m visiting from the US and will be riding solo! Looking to pop off at Travis and Post Malone and obviously others!! Would love to meet up with people ?

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:45 AM, Molliver said:

All of my friends have ended up not being able to get work off for Reading so I’ll be going solo this year for the first time so if anyone’s wanting to camp with me or meet I’m down as I’m super nervous and normally don’t do things like this by myself!! ?

not camping but I'm there solo too, defo be up for meeting the Friday :)

My friend from Sweden just cancelled on me last minute.
I have asked everyone, I really mean everyone, and no one can make it.

Is anyone else going for the weekend and want to make a new friend?

I really don't want to miss this, its been my reason to wake up in the morning for the past year.......

If you're in the same position, hmu on Facebook or here. Please don't make me miss thiiiiiis

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:45 AM, Molliver said:

I'll camp with you!!
What day are you going there?

On 8/19/2018 at 1:45 AM, Molliver said:

I'm going alone too, gonna be there from tomorrow morning!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 2:38 PM, mollyevans said:

anyone want to go this year? none of my friends are going :(

Youre welcome to join our “camp loner” group - we have a fair few confirmed already! I’ll pm you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am looking for some other people to go with. I was planning to go with my girlfriend (now ex) but obviously thats not going to happen now. i'm a 23 y/o male from Gloucester.

I like all music, but my favourite genre is UK Rap and Grime. (AJ Tracey, Fredo).

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2019 at 9:38 AM, Ben1306 said:

Hi guys,

I am looking for some other people to go with. I was planning to go with my girlfriend (now ex) but obviously thats not going to happen now. i'm a 23 y/o male from Gloucester.

I like all music, but my favourite genre is UK Rap and Grime. (AJ Tracey, Fredo).

Hey! youre welcome to tag along with me and my lil group?