Summer Sessions 2018

Stuart1000

3 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Anyone know ticket prices for KoL or Catfish? Considering Catfish but I don't think the lineup is worth £60 cause its a pretty cheap undercard

Ticketmaster says £73 for Catfish and £88 for KOL. The Catfish prices are double what their outdoor shows (not sold out) are on sale at in England.

15 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Ticketmaster says £73 for Catfish and £88 for KOL. The Catfish prices are double what their outdoor shows (not sold out) are on sale at in England.

I reckon that will be the VIP prices as it's similar for Kendrick. They're doing two and three day tickets for this too, think it's around £90 including fees for Catfish and KOL which seems decent enough value if you're a fan of both.

Edited by kingcrawler

Just seen efests state tickets for Catfish are £40. Kings of Leon £55 and Kendrick £60. Which seems pretty reasonable will definitely get a ticket for Catfish on the fence with KoL as i know they have a poor live reputation and Kendrick I've already seen and the other acts that don't interest me much.  

Apologies for answering my own question

Edited by Paulmcm1998

On 4/14/2018 at 9:18 PM, DomDom1984 said:

The Wombats are a good start to the KoL day. Shame it's KoL.

Yeah, not overly keen on seeing KoL myself, but the wombats at an outdoor gig in Glasgow would be class.

Was speaking to Dan the drummer after their gig in Prague last week and he was saying thats the reason Aberdeen was their only Scottish date of their tour there.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Out of interest, how many people on here entered the Kendrick Lamar competition on the Gigs in Scotland mailing list and won?

The reason I ask is that everybody I know going tonight (myself included) all won tickets through that competition. They initially said “5 pairs to give away” but I presume they dramatically increased that? There’s some amount being sold on social media for pennies too.

Edited by Stuart1000

22 hours ago, Stuart1000 said:

Out of interest, how many people on here entered the Kendrick Lamar competition on the Gigs in Scotland mailing list and won?

The reason I ask is that everybody I know going tonight (myself included) all won tickets through that competition. They initially said “5 pairs to give away” but I presume they dramatically increased that? There’s some amount being sold on social media for pennies too.

My friend won a pair so I went last night but we knew two other groups of friends won a pair too. Definitely must have gave away a few pairs of tickets