FestivalNewbie7

Neverworld (FKA LeeFest)

Hi! Anyone going to Neverworld, formerly LeeFest, in Kent? It's my first time going this  year, chosen as it's only about 45 minutes away, has anyone else been before? It looks small but really good :)

Actually quite impressed with the line up too, considering how small it is!

FB_IMG_1517478884628.jpg

I might be going! Used to live in Kent until recently, so most of my friends live there and we're thinking of doing it. You from Kent too?

Yep, from Kent, still here! I like the idea of dressing up for this festival, sounds fun! I got early bird tickets for £79 so a bit of a bargain really!

Saw Clean Bandit at Glasto last year and they were good, quite a well known band for such a small event. Hadn't  heard of the other acts but have since listened and am quite enjoying Tom Grennan, Rae Morris, and Sub Focus :)

14 minutes ago, FestivalNewbie7 said:

Yep, from Kent, still here! I like the idea of dressing up for this festival, sounds fun! I got early bird tickets for £79 so a bit of a bargain really!

Saw Clean Bandit at Glasto last year and they were good, quite a well known band for such a small event. Hadn't  heard of the other acts but have since listened and am quite enjoying Tom Grennan, Rae Morris, and Sub Focus :)

What part you from? I used to live in Hythe.

Tbh not many of the acts appeal that much but eh, festivals can still be fun despite the music 

Edited by Gilgamesh69

I'm at the other end, Dartford. 

Yeah, this looked like a festival that had a bit of everything, not just the music. Apart from Reading about 10 years ago, hadn't done a festival until Glasto last year which I loved, so I wanted to find an alternative... Neverworld looks a fraction of the size but hopefully just as entertaining!

Entered a competition yesterday hoping to get a freebie to this for me, the missus and kids. 

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Entered a competition yesterday hoping to get a freebie to this for me, the missus and kids. 

Hopefully you guessed Bastille were  headlining! :) Seems a lot of people guessed these! I can't say I know much of their songs but I know they're popular.