Super Bock Super Rock

joaommaia

16 hours ago, Tigane said:

With Travis Scott and  Anderson Paak,  i am starting to think they will waste the chance to have Childish Gambino in Portugal 

they already wasted it, I can´t see him coming on the first day cause The xx are headliners and neither on the last day. 

Alive is closed also, so I think we can forget Childish Gambino

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 4:44 AM, avocado said:

Is he the headliner of Saturday? Would there be any other addition to the main stage?

I think he's "too small" of an artist to be Saturday's headliner. They'll announce one more artist for the main stage, since it's 3 per day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In Lisbon chilling after Mad Cool and have just spotted this is on tonight. I love the xx and Justice so it’s very appealing. Can’t seem to find an efests page for this year’s festival. Any specific reason for that Neil? @eFestivals e.g. Something about it making you reluctant to promote? (Apologies if I’m just being useless and have missed it)

Those that have been - is it easy enough to get back to the city afterwards? Anything else worth mentioning? Thanks! 

1 hour ago, The Martini Police said:

Can’t seem to find an efests page for this year’s festival. Any specific reason for that Neil? @eFestivals e.g. Something about it making you reluctant to promote? (Apologies if I’m just being useless and have missed it)

we just don't have the hours available to cover everything that we used to cover, so lots and lots of Eurofests had to be dropped from inclusion. I'm pretty sure it was for that reason and not another.