Who would you like added in the next Announcement?

LOCHLAND5

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, sinc72 said:

How do you know this?

I have the embargoed release that was meant to go out today. I may or may not run a music publication ;)  anyway it got withdrawn today and will probably be released tomorrow. I know who / what's being announced. 

6 hours ago, JBarbour said:

Was gonna be an announcement tonight, but its been delayed. 

Looks a bit weak for a second wave of acts to me. But that maybe due to the biggish first announcement 

A bit weak is not what we want to hear......

Will be good to get something added though.

26 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

I have the embargoed release that was meant to go out today. I may or may not run a music publication ;)  anyway it got withdrawn today and will probably be released tomorrow. I know who / what's being announced. 

Fair enough. How many artists are we looking at? Considering what Kendal's rivals have I'm expecting big things!

8 hours ago, sinc72 said:

Fair enough. How many artists are we looking at? Considering what Kendal's rivals have I'm expecting big things!

Loads of acts on announcement. Not much left to announce after this. But its not that impressive imo, other people may like it though. 

Edited by JBarbour

8 hours ago, JBarbour said:

Word I didn’t hear was that there was a difficult phone call between Bobby Gillespie and KC management yesterday that ended .....

BG : “ If you put our name BELOW Catfish and his bottlemen on the poster you can fuck off “

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sinc72 said:

Well that is disappointing. There is absolutely no excuse for Kendal not to have some of these

It's sold out with a very average line up already though. 
Doesn't mean the acts you mentioned won't get announced in the future. I've just not seen them on the list of acts due to be announced