Rolling Stones

eFestivals

26 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

See Bobby and the Primal Screamers are out on the road so wouldn`t rule them out of Murrayfield.

I've ended up with Murrayfield tickets, I'd be really happy with Primal Scream! Just someone I know vaguely/would see at a festival would be an added bonus to the day.

Strangely on AXS  in the pre sale waiting room they have different times against them, I think Twickenham was 15:30, Cardiff 17:00 while Old Trafford and Murrayfield are 16:00... I wonder if some dates could get two supports? Only one date (Spielberg) on their 2017 run had two supports and that was 17:00 John Lee Hooker Jr, 19:00 Kaleo, 20:30 Stones, I guess it depends on curfews.

I did also notice the support acts were announced the week before the tour started, so we might be waiting a while :lol:

found the answer, and the other 1982 bands in Europe

Opening acts[edit]

Edited by eFestivals

15 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I guess so. I wasn't there.

I was, it was rammed.

Been to Wembley the day before which was great with both J Geils and Black Uhuru as support and didn't get into the stadium in Bristol until late, but could only move about 5 yards from where we entered midway up the pitch.

Thinking about it now it may have been a case of there being more room in the middle of the pitch once you got through the outer layers of the crowd, but at the time it definitely felt overcrowded and in the days of no video screens a bit of a let down.

2 minutes ago, tjamest said:

I was, it was rammed.

Been to Wembley the day before which was great with both J Geils and Black Uhuru as support and didn't get into the stadium in Bristol until late, but could only move about 5 yards from where we entered midway up the pitch.

Thinking about it now it may have been a case of there being more room in the middle of the pitch once you got through the outer layers of the crowd, but at the time it definitely felt overcrowded and in the days of no video screens a bit of a let down.

Pretty sure there were video screens at Wembley.

2 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Pretty sure there were video screens at Wembley.

Might have been, although i was only about 10 rows back at Wembley rather than 50 yards away at Bristol so didn't pay much attention and it was over 35 years ago so memory a little hazy to say the least