Rolling Stones

eFestivals

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

I voted for Let’s Spend The Night Together.

so did I

problem with these polls is ' anyone can vote ' as its not checking if a voter actually has a ticket for Tuesday. 

27% Bitch
36% Rocks Off
64% Let's Spend The Night Together
73% Under My Thumb

in fact I would have thought ' Let's Spend The Night Together ' would have been the clear winner so you have to wonder - who the hell is voting for Under My Thumb ? 

Christ sake if they are going that far back why not 'Mother's Little Helper' from the same album.

6 minutes ago, glasto-worker said:

so did I

problem with these polls is ' anyone can vote ' as its not checking if a voter actually has a ticket for Tuesday. 

27% Bitch
36% Rocks Off
73% Under My Thumb

in fact I would have thought ' Let's Spend The Night Together ' would have been the clear winner so you have to wonder - who the hell is voting for Under My Thumb ? 

Christ sake if they are going that far back why not 'Mother's Little Helper' from the same album.

Under My Thumb is a great tune but it’s not really one for 80,000 people in a stadium.

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Under My Thumb is a great tune but it’s not really one for 80,000 people in a stadium.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Bitch crops up fairly frequently. In fact, of those 4 its the only one I've ever seen them do.

Though those percentages still look a little off.

I have seen them do all of them but that is spread out over 50 years.

27% Bitch
36% Rocks Off
73% Under My Thumb

its now showing

29% Bitch
38% Rocks Off
62% Let's Spend The Night Together
71% Under My Thumb

still 24 hours to go but its still looking strange - they should have only allowed ticket holders to vote - you know these people on FB they will tick at anything.

1 hour ago, glasto-worker said:

I have seen them do all of them but that is spread out over 50 years.

27% Bitch
36% Rocks Off
73% Under My Thumb

its now showing

29% Bitch
38% Rocks Off
62% Let's Spend The Night Together
71% Under My Thumb

still 24 hours to go but its still looking strange - they should have only allowed ticket holders to vote - you know these people on FB they will tick at anything.

Why does it add up to 200%?

15 hours ago, glasto-worker said:

Well seeing they cant be bothered to indicate where bridge 1 to 5 is if it matters all that much then they should make it very clear - they don't

its going to be a Challenge.

GO2.jpg.2844fa74aa9381f5bb3c8776cf91cf9c.jpg

go1.thumb.jpg.875be7f6267e434a06155ebd10877173.jpg

On 16 May 2018 at 3:12 PM, glasto-worker said:

Well seeing they cant be bothered to indicate where bridge 1 to 5 is if it matters all that much then they should make it very clear - they don't

its going to be a Challenge.

GO2.jpg.2844fa74aa9381f5bb3c8776cf91cf9c.jpg

go1.thumb.jpg.875be7f6267e434a06155ebd10877173.jpg

Yeah, the link you posted earlier is the better map by far imo.

I'm just about to book my train ticket. I'm sure this will be no hassle at all ;)

Edit: No idea what happened there.

Edited by MrZigster

7 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Yeah, the link you posted earlier is the better map by far imo.

I'm just about to book my train ticket. I'm sure this will be no hassle at all ;)

If you get the London Overground to Hackney Wick { photo 1 is the exit } be aware the sign is directing you to turn right but its quicker to ' turn left ' go under the train bridge then its ' first left  ' then ' first right ' then ' first left  ' - stick on that road ' you go over one bridge and when you spot a Overhead bridge ' you will see a ramp on the right hand side ' - walk up it and you will see the stadium.

on the way back its down the ramp - turn left and walk down the road and when You pass ' The Yard Theater '  turn first right then its first left then its first right But this time 'turn right ' before the train bridge ' { photo 2 is the entry point }

I reckon the tricky point is that corner of  The Yard Theater - so on my way I am going to take a few photos of that corner - its because the Theater is inside the Yard so I am not sure if I will be able to spot a sign from the road.

one thing is certain - I wont be rushing to the front - have a great night

exit

Image7.thumb.jpg.812751cdeefc1192febd48522552b0ba.jpg

entry

STATION.thumb.jpg.0773e6368798a012ab4c1e84e4dd8ea9.jpg

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Really looking forward to seeing them tommorow! Wonder where my Luck Dip tickets will be! 

Glasgow. ?

The only one I can make is Cardiff. Don't fancy driving 3 and a bit hours for it although it would be a big one to cross off the list.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

There's bound to be a few folk who wind up in the pit.

Was rammed last week by the end. Empty spots all around Croker at the start and by the end it felt like there were 150,000 in the stadium.

1 hour ago, imamazed said:

Is there any sign of set times for tomorrow/Friday? Probably missed something

They played from 8.30 to about 10.20 in Dublin. 

2 hours ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Glasgow. ?

The only one I can make is Cardiff. Don't fancy driving 3 and a bit hours for it although it would be a big one to cross off the list.

Ha..... hoping the view isn’t that far away!!

I know y'all are probably already prepared for it but just in case; more lucky dips equals more queuing to receive your tickets and then probably make way around the stadium, so be there in good time if you want to see our man from Verve proving that Love actually is Noise.

2 hours ago, giantkatestacks said:

argh. Cant stop reading this thread even though I know I can't go. Kudos to you Glastoworker for making it happen with everything you've got going on but that walk on crutches from stratford station to the stadium would finish me. Why isnt it the O2? so much more accessible.

O2 only holds 20,000. You can fit four times that in the London Stadium. 

Besides, is Stratford any less accessible than North Greenwich? They’re on the same tube line.