Rolling Stones

eFestivals

Was hoping for someone a bit better than The Specials as support but oh well. Don't get me wrong, they're great, but it loses it's effect when half of the band are close family friends you've known since you were a kid haha. Oh well, will still be class. Seeing LG the weekend before anyway so can't really complain.

• 2 weeks later...

well my e-ticket arrived for Tuesday 22 May at the London Stadium

My one states use Bridge 1 Turnstile J

but when you look at the official map they don't make it plain which one is Bridge 1

but ' this map does show where Bridge 1 is '

http://www.whufc.com/new-stadium/routes-to-the-stadium

handy to know as I cant walk far so did not fancy walking round the bloody thing to find where Bridge 1 is

I am doing a trial walk though next week just to see how long it takes me from Pudding Mill Lane Station .

1 hour ago, phimill said:

Has anyone been to a concert at the Ricoh before?

What are the facilities like? 

Do they have bars on the pitch? or vendors walking round? Or do you have to go out into the concourse?

Yeah I went to MTV Crashes there a couple years ago, no bars on the pitch but there were a couple vendors if I remember correctly. The only bars were the usual matchday bars.

8 hours ago, sisco said:

On the AXS site it shows:

•    15:00 Gates Open to Stadium Island Facilities
•    17:00 London Stadium Opens
•    18:30 Start of Show
•    20:30 Last Entry
•    22:30 Curfew

I first saw them 30 September 1966 - Glasgow Odeon Theatre - you wont believe this ' but they did two shows that day ' { and most other concerts it was two shows per day } and that was when Brian Jones was still with them and have seen them many times all over the place including Glastonbury - 

I never thought that over 51 years ago I would still be watching them now although the ticket price has gone up a fair bit.

as its so isolated - I wonder who has imposed the Curfew - the Council or more likely the Stones themselves

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jimbo68 said:

Received our tickets for Olympic Stadium next Tuesday and they state entrance via turnstile L yet they only go up to K .

have a look at this 

http://www.whufc.com/new-stadium/routes-to-the-stadium

as they may be using the same layout 

4 hours ago, giantkatestacks said:

Question for all of you experts that I think is going to be impossible to answer. So I have lucky dip tix for next Friday. I have gone and ruptured my calf, no way will I be able to stand - wwyd?

Are they GA tickets? If so you’ll probably be able to sit in the lower tier seats. 

If not, I’d imagine they may be able to sort something out for you, especially if you’re on crutches.