Sign in to follow this  
johnl

Kaleidoscope Festival

I wouldn't be surprised if it was an one off, there were cheap tixs floating about last year and when Flaming Lips were on there was a lot of space to be found in the crowd.

Does anyone remember how much tickets were last year? I was away on the date and so did not really pay much attention to the details of last years event. Just trying to work out ruffly what the cost is likely to be.

15 minutes ago, Dales said:

Does anyone remember how much tickets were last year? I was away on the date and so did not really pay much attention to the details of last years event. Just trying to work out ruffly what the cost is likely to be.

I think it was about £50?

6 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I think it was about £50?

Thanks, I was hoping that it would be around that or a little bit cheaper. 

Cheers.

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

That is so surprising (and yet great news!)

Yes it was a really well organised/run festival (other than the food running out). Definitely didn't feel like it was near capacity though.

Looking forward to some kind of line up announcement!

• Upvote 1

Line-up includes Groove Armada, Fun Lovin' Criminals, House Gospel Choir, Joel Culpepper, Norman Jay, Greg Wilson, Matt Jam Lamont, and more, with more to be announced.

I'll take a punt at Jack Penate and Ibibo Sound Machine as acts that'll get announced later. :D

Tickets on sale 9am Sunday 1st March, initially at £35 (full price £53).

Details here:-
https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/kaleidoscope/2020

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Line-up includes Groove Armada, Fun Lovin' Criminals, House Gospel Choir, Joel Culpepper, Norman Jay, Greg Wilson, Matt Jam Lamont, and more, with more to be announced.

I'll take a punt at Jack Penate and Ibibo Sound Machine as acts that'll get announced later. :D

Tickets on sale 9am Sunday 1st March, initially at £35 (full price £53).

Details here:-
https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/kaleidoscope/2020

What?

Absolute rubbish this year. Had some really good stuff at the inaugural one, what a shame.

• Upvote 1

My abiding memory of last year was that one of the bars was constructed at an angle on a slope so if the bar staff left a drink on the bar it would slowly start slipping away from you. Flaming Lips and Katherine Ryan were great though.

Well worth the price to see Groove Armada. I see you baby shacking your....................

On 2/4/2020 at 12:57 PM, xxialac said:

What?

Absolute rubbish this year. Had some really good stuff at the inaugural one, what a shame.

My thoughts too... definitely not as appealing as 2018.

Groove Armada, Norman Jay  and Fun Loving Criminals was enough for me and so I have got tickets. Should be an interesting day. Sometimes; music can just be fun, to have a good day. It does not always have to be “worthy”