Kaleidoscope Festival

johnl

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Line-up includes Groove Armada, Fun Lovin' Criminals, House Gospel Choir, Joel Culpepper, Norman Jay, Greg Wilson, Matt Jam Lamont, and more, with more to be announced.

I'll take a punt at Jack Penate and Ibibo Sound Machine as acts that'll get announced later. :D

Tickets on sale 9am Sunday 1st March, initially at £35 (full price £53).

Details here:-
https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/kaleidoscope/2020

9 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Line-up includes Groove Armada, Fun Lovin' Criminals, House Gospel Choir, Joel Culpepper, Norman Jay, Greg Wilson, Matt Jam Lamont, and more, with more to be announced.

I'll take a punt at Jack Penate and Ibibo Sound Machine as acts that'll get announced later. :D

Tickets on sale 9am Sunday 1st March, initially at £35 (full price £53).

Details here:-
https://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/kaleidoscope/2020

What?

Absolute rubbish this year. Had some really good stuff at the inaugural one, what a shame.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/5/2021 at 2:00 PM, rawaudioinput said:

Still got the 2021 event on my upcoming events on Songkick; had a quick check of their socials and they haven't posted a thing since last October

That's a pretty bad omen, isn't it?

The team at Ally Pally have yet to take a decision. The venue is in the ward I represent on the council so as soon as I hear anything I'll try and report back 🙂

• 3 months later...
36 minutes ago, jump said:

It's down the road from me so if I see cheep tixs again I may go just for The Coral as there's not much else compared to the other year's line up. Hopefully security won't be so c**tish this time round.

I know they're close to selling out so not sure it'll be possible to get cheap tickets this time. Final release is quite pricey at 60 quid 😶

1 minute ago, Joshuwarr said:

I know they're close to selling out so not sure it'll be possible to get cheap tickets this time. Final release is quite pricey at 60 quid 😶

They said the same thing last time but then just gave away the tickets but to be honest even if they don't it's not a big loss for me as it's not the most exciting of line ups. I actually skipped seeing Groove Amanda about two/three times at festivals the last few years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2021 at 5:50 AM, rawaudioinput said:

Had a brilliant time here last weekend; bars were busy but I imagine that the pingdemic had summat to do with it

The Coral and Groove Armada were both on top form, proper party

Yeah the bars were a nightmare. Some weren't moving and one went to cash only and by the time I had gone and got cash they were back to card only. I think it was a case of slow pumps as often other festivals they have pints lined up ready but they just didn't manage it here.