randlfan

Lineup 2020

i doubt that they could headline outright, possibly co-headline (pushing it a bit though imo); i'd personally say r1 headliner, or main stage sub 

2 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

looking at the first post and speaking of reforming groups, if BBK reformed (or became active again) would they be able to headline? 

Travis Scott's sub

Saw Glass Animals yesterday at their comeback gig after the drummer's accident. Played three new songs and then after the gig they came out and I asked them about whether they would be doing reading or glastonbury. Dave gave a very like 'yes but i can't say yes' kind of answer so I guess once they release their first NA/Europe date we will know whether they will be about in June time or for reading in August. Last time they toured in 2018 they did early summer (APE) so i guess its reading's turn again now. They could play Truck as they are from oxford which would probably mean late summer festivals here - I think if the album is out and popular then they could play 4th down maybe or take the NME sub again/headline if their album does particularly well. Thoughts?

Also BBK aren't headlining surely not? Nothing has made them bigger than what they were when they last played it seems to me.

8 hours ago, TheWaters said:

To be fair they've been in a fair few predictions ever year since they broke up. Pure chance I'm saying.

I swear its been rumoured every year since about 2/3 years after they initially split.

7 hours ago, Matt42 said:

R&L social media is showing more activity at the moment. I reckon there will be an announcement soon!

Do they usually announce a headline pick in November?

10 hours ago, charlierc said:

Do they usually announce a headline pick in November?

They announced all of the headliners last year in November so it is possible that we'll get something. 

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Is this fan made?

Cant figure out how legitimate it is but i've seen a few people talk about it on twitter so thought i'd send it in.

Nah it'll be a placeholder event so they can say they had the info first, like the Slipknot ones that went up saying the tour was in like May/June and then just updated it when the tour was earlier in the year. Wouldn't put any stock in it just yet.

4 minutes ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Happened last year so lets hope!! Will be near the end of the month I feel rather than earlier in the month. 

Social media presence has been heightened so I’d imagine something is coming.

to get more activity in here, if you see this you are legally obliged to reply with your headliner predictions. I’ll start:

The Strokes, Stormzy, Travis Scott X BMTH

travis scott, tame impala | catfish and the strokes 

or

foals, travis scott | billie eilish and guns n roses

Edited by stanh