Festival Republic: The Mars Volta
BBC 1xtra: Yonaka

That looks but I think there's going to be a hip hop headliner next year 

16 minutes ago, jamieaslee said:

Can't see GnR ever doing it again 

Jesus, hope not after last time

On 8/13/2019 at 12:06 PM, Benj said:

Jesus, hope not after last time

They've looked superb on their recent tours, and Axl does seem to have mellowed out a little since getting back with Slash.

It was funny watching Guns n Roses on the last tours, it looked like Slash and Axel had ii in their contracts not to get too close to each other on stage.

Main: Kasabian, Catfish & The Bottlemen, The Streets, Kaiser Cheifs, Gerry Cinnamon, R1: Run The Jewels DS: Patrick Topping LU: (I Think the stage will be closed but if not) New Found Glory FR: Gerry Cinnamon (Two Sets) R1X: Example

Main: Kayne West, Chase & Status, Tyler, The Creator, Logic R1: Idles DS: Shy FX Pit: Against Me! FR: Feeder R1X: Death Grips

Main: Slipknot, BMTH, Pendulum, Parkway Drive, Denzel Curry R1: Rudimental DS: Ben UFO Pit: Carpenter Brut FR: Rat boy R1X: Hodgy Beats

Edited by Alex Winstone

1 minute ago, Alex Winstone said:

Main: Kasabian, Catfish & The Bottlemen, The Streets, Kaiser Cheifs, Gerry Cinnamon, R1: Run The Jewels DS: Patrick Topping LU: (I Think the stage will be closed but if not) New Found Glory FR: Gerry Cinnamon (Two Sets) R1X: Example

Main: Kayne West, Chase & Status, Tyler, The Creator, Logic R1: Idles DS: Shy FX Pit: Against Me! FR: Feeder R1X: Death Grips

Main: Slipknot, BMTH, Pendulum, Parkway Drive, Denzel Curry R1: Rudimental DS: Ben UFO Pit: Carpenter Brut FR: Rat boy R1X: Hodgy Beats

Would fucking love this. Very unlikely though. 

Hayley Williams has announced that Paramore are on hiatus and doesn’t see a future for the band. Nothing really shocking there but I guess they can be ruled out for 2020.

On the other hand, it’s a shame how many class bands are likely to be touring in 2020 and Reading probably won’t book them.

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Hayley Williams has announced that Paramore are on hiatus and doesn’t see a future for the band. 

No she hasn’t. You’ve massively spun what she has said.

She said that her and the guys in Paramore are really enjoying hanging out and being normal people outside of the band and that she doesn’t know what the future holds or what their next step will be. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

No she hasn’t. You’ve massively spun what she has said.

She said that her and the guys in Paramore are really enjoying hanging out and being normal people outside of the band and that she doesn’t know what the future holds or what their next step will be. 

I prefer Matts version, haha.

28 minutes ago, stanh said:

got a bit bored.. thoughts?

Screenshot 2019-08-14 at 23.04.22.png

Slipknot aren’t co-headlining with anybody. 

5 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Hayley Williams has announced that Paramore are on hiatus and doesn’t see a future for the band. Nothing really shocking there but I guess they can be ruled out for 2020

LETS GOOOOOOOO

10 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Seriously tho, not a single UK festival show on that album cycle :negative:.

To be fair though on the whole the album was very poor, their worst by quite a margin and it's flattened them. I was a huge fan, but I don't think I bothered with their last tour here because the setlist just wasn't what I want for what I'm paying. I've always said if they made another BNE thwy would be fine but there is obviously more unsettling things that went on behind closed doors.

• Downvote 2

Yeah, I’m still not a fan of After Laughter either. I’ve tried so hard to like it but I just don’t. They were so, so good at making rock music I wish they’d go back to it. I’m not saying they aren’t good at making pop music, I just think they’re better at making rock. I don’t want them to bring out BNE Part 2 because I don’t think bands should do that, I’d just like to see them add more rock elements back in. They’re still big ticket shifters regardless. 

FRIDAY 

Main: Bring Me The Horizon + Catfish and the Bottlemen / ASAP Rocky / Don Broco / Denzel Curry / Rat Boy / The Mysterines / Special Guest Openers Slaves

R1: Rudimental / Jorja Smith / Fontaines D.C. / Neck Deep / DMA's / The Magic Gang / The Sherlocks / Scarlxrd / Yonaka / APRE / July Talk

The Pit: Killswitch Engage

SATURDAY 

Main: Foals / Tame Impala / Wolf Alice Brockhampton / Sam Fender / Mabel / Tom Grennan / While She Sleeps / The Pretty Reckless / Dinosaur Pile-Up

R1: Run The Jewels / Giggs / Parkway Drive / Beartooth / Lil Yachty / The Hives / Trash Boat / 

The Pit: Sleeping With Sirens 

SUNDAY 

Main: Stormzy / Billie Eilish / Idles / Nothing But Thieves / Loyle Carner / Gerry Cinnamon / NOFX / Not3s / Walk The Moon 

R1: Bombay Bicycle Club / Architects / Vince Staples / The Hunna / Sea Girls / Fidlar / Love Fame Tragedy 

The Pit: Fever 333

48 minutes ago, R Shah said:

FRIDAY 

Main: Bring Me The Horizon + Catfish and the Bottlemen / ASAP Rocky / Don Broco / Denzel Curry / Rat Boy / The Mysterines / Special Guest Openers Slaves

R1: Rudimental / Jorja Smith / Fontaines D.C. / Neck Deep / DMA's / The Magic Gang / The Sherlocks / Scarlxrd / Yonaka / APRE / July Talk

SATURDAY 

Main: Foals / Tame Impala / Wolf Alice Brockhampton / Sam Fender / Mabel / Tom Grennan / While She Sleeps / The Pretty Reckless / Dinosaur Pile-Up

R1: Run The Jewels / Giggs / Parkway Drive / Beartooth / Lil Yachty / The Hives / Trash Boat / 

SUNDAY 

Main: Stormzy / Billie Eilish / Idles / Nothing But Thieves / Loyle Carner / Gerry Cinnamon / NOFX / Not3s / Walk The Moon 

R1: Bombay Bicycle Club / Architects / Vince Staples / The Hunna / Sea Girls / Fidlar / Love Fame Tragedy 

That looks good but two door cinema club would be most likely than Billie Elish

1 hour ago, R Shah said:

FRIDAY 

SATURDAY 

SUNDAY 

I like this but a few things -

1. Giggs definitely is mainstage I think?

2. If BMTH are co headlining, Tame certainly should be and if Foals are to be a solo headliner then it should be catfish and tame, with BMTH subbing Foals.

3. Sherlocks are probably a bit too that slot maybe - thats one slot earlier than fidlar's on the sunday who are great but surely not bigger than Sherlocks over here. Would expect Love Fame Tragedy maybe a little later on too or perhaps a sub spot on FR stage if an album comes out and he isn't just playing wombats songs

Excellent lineup but Parkway Drive aren’t playing in that tent and that low down and Architects are big enough to headline that stage. I also think WSS are a bit too low; they’re doing Brixton. I would love that lineup.