Lineup 2020

randlfan

4 minutes ago, robillustrates said:

2008 has Rage Against the Machine and Queens of the Stone Age on the Friday, on just the friday!

Let alone Metallica and Tenacious D on the Sunday, Slipknot were also booked and Saturday had the Killers in their peak.

Let's not forget the Manics headlining the NME stage. ;) A short set by their standards but brilliant all the same, and a perfect way to round off a top weekend, following Metallica and Rage the previous two nights.

I also remember Feeder being really good that year!

• Upvote 1

Just now, VCK said:

Let's not forget the Manics headlining the NME stage. ;) A short set by their standards but brilliant all the same, and a perfect way to round off a top weekend, following Metallica and Rage the previous two nights.

Yeah! Feeder and dropkick Murphy’s killed it on the Sunday. 

Just now, VCK said:

I loved that year, the Friday was so good alone the rest of the weekend just felt like a bonus and one big party but felt really bad for the Slipknot camp next to us in Yellow, Buzzing on the Wednesday only to hear very quickly they cancelled their performances.

1 minute ago, robillustrates said:

I loved that year, the Friday was so good alone the rest of the weekend just felt like a bonus and one big party but felt really bad for the Slipknot camp next to us in Yellow, Buzzing on the Wednesday only to hear very quickly they cancelled their performances.

I was absolutely gutted... only just got to see Slipknot for the first time since then last month lol

2 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

So was the first email they sent out a few days ago, was that a hint at RATM in the end?

If so Wake Up is a Travis song

Wake up is a rage song, its more likely its just referencing that.

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

I never thought I'd see:

a) My Chemical Romance
b) Rage Against The Machine

I'm never giving up on Daft Punk.

Seen all 3. Daft Punk is best gig I've ever been to and its not even close.