Lineup 2020

randlfan

6 minutes ago, Dan Wilcox said:

A few years back someone had the whole forum believing there was going to be 2 main stages. Absolute scenes.

Someone had the forum believe it was RATM / Liam Gallagher / Stormzy

Even though when that person said if you hit 300 pages I will say everything I know and that occurred and people were told they still believed the first option. 

Absolute scenes. 

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

Someone had the forum believe it was RATM / Liam Gallagher / Stormzy

Even though when that person said if you hit 300 pages I will say everything I know and that occurred and people were told they still believed the first option. 

Absolute scenes. 

To be absolutely fair, Dan did say to take the new undercard with the old headliners. So you can understand why people would believe it.

i have a horrible feeling that we got the first headliners, then the second lot, then no one wanted to believe the second set so they convinced themselves that the first set was most realistic.

BUT

if , in an hour, we hear that rage are playing in rock en seine *as they did last time* then maybe i'll be open to changing my mind

Edited by defender4

4 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

To be absolutely fair, Dan did say to take the new undercard with the old headliners. So you can understand why people would believe it.

Yeah dan told us not to trust any info and has gone back and forth on loads of stuff.

What I’m believing is the clues that rage are about to announce something. Not someone with a proven track record of winding people up.