Reckon there has to be someone hip hop/not rock in the rage day top 3 if its sunday as expected or so many people will leave early. Not sure who but it really should happen.

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lizzo is the biggest one i can think of, in more ways than one...

this thread:  

Posted Images

Just now, gfa said:

Reckon there has to be someone hip hop/not rock in the rage day top 3 if its sunday as expected or so many people will leave early. Not sure who but it really should happen.

There wasn’t this year though before Foos so maybe they’ll stick with the formula. I could see RTJ high up on a day with Rage though.

1 minute ago, gfa said:

the Foo Fighters top 3 suggests otherwise tbf

4 minutes ago, moonage505 said:

Is this the biggest solo slot he has ever done? Hope he does something special so it'll be slightly more interesting...

he headlined glastonbury last year, i’d say that’s a bit bigger

edit: sorry i’m mistaken, he didnt

Edited by defender4

I get the feeling we might see Lizzo in a high slot. Not seeing many acts that represent women and she’d draw a big crowd. She’s got some festival and dates lined up in the US but nothing for the UK yet.

8 minutes ago, cal321123 said:

Definitely one of my favourite performances from the few years I've been to Reading, along with Foos and 21p- especially w/ Brain

Twenty One Pilots were just brilliant last year.  Are the doing Glastonbury this year ? They are over here in June

13 minutes ago, Isambard said:

Twenty One Pilots were just brilliant last year.  Are the doing Glastonbury this year ? They are over here in June

Not sure, don't keep up to date with other festivals. They definitely deserve a full headline spot soon though, they were so good last year. Didn't think Posty put on as good of a show as he did in 2018 either honestly

8 hours ago, cal321123 said:

I can hope but I really don't think there's any chance of MCR at this point. I did get VIP tickets to see them at MK but it would still be sick to see them again at RANDL

You got... VIP tickets😮😮😮

Who, what, where, when, how, why

7 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

i think we’re gonna get a really random headliner that disappoints everyone. like arcade fire

KOL 

Im joking 

I still think the top 4 on Rage day would be 

RATM/Skepta/IDLES/RTJ

7 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

You got... VIP tickets😮😮😮

Who, what, where, when, how, why

buy paying an absolute fortune...

hopefully rage pop up for this, probably the only band i would get a day ticket for at this point.