randlfan

Lineup 2020

Btw, anyone suggesting that Courteeners, who are basically sub headliners at majors for life at this point, wouldn't want to sub this festival is off their trolley.

1 hour ago, DomDom1984 said:

Btw, anyone suggesting that Courteeners, who are basically sub headliners at majors for life at this point, wouldn't want to sub this festival is off their trolley.

they’re playing like 50,000 capacity in Manchester and fairly certain they did a few arenas up north, them to coheadline would make sense with them closing Leeds and the others closing Reading. I’m not a Courteeners fan at all but you can’t ignore their success up north.

They've had that success in the North and Manchester for years though and it hasn't changed anything for them. They're pretty much stagnant from those days. Which means if they were sub headliners before, there's nothing to suggest they wouldn't take it now.

38 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

They've had that success in the North and Manchester for years though and it hasn't changed anything for them. They're pretty much stagnant from those days. Which means if they were sub headliners before, there's nothing to suggest they wouldn't take it now.

fair point, i can think of nothing worse than Courteeners headlining. i just can’t see Liam Fray’s ego taking anything less than a coheadline

Green day

Weeknd/catfish

travis Scott/bmth

Edited by Properbigfan
This is very very wishful thinking. Stormzy also a contender for one of the slots

5 minutes ago, Properbigfan said:

Green day

Weeknd/catfish

travis Scott/bmth

i reckon The Weeknd could do it outright, but it could be similar to the billing of Kendrick and P!ATD if they were to 'co-headline' as such. 

1 minute ago, stanh said:

i reckon The Weeknd could do it outright, but it could be similar to the billing of Kendrick and P!ATD if they were to 'co-headline' as such. 

Yeah that was my thoughts. He’d close both sites. Travis closing reading and bmth closing Leeds 

Looks like The Black Keys are back. Probably wouldn't be as high as sub these days unless their next album does well, but possible NME headliner shout, or 3rd down on Main?

13 hours ago, VCK said:

Looks like The Black Keys are back. Probably wouldn't be as high as sub these days unless their next album does well, but possible NME headliner shout, or 3rd down on Main?

NME headliner seems about right for TBK these days. 

26 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

The Cure maybe?

Nah, don't think they'll ever play R&L again. The Killers or Stormzy would be much more likely if you're looking at this years Glasto headliners.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

13 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Nah, don't think they'll ever play R&L again. The Killers or Stormzy would be much more likely if you're looking at this years Glasto headliners.

good, they’re boring as fuck 😂

58 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

In a post name checking The Killers you choose to imply that The Cure are boring? 

4 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

Kids today! 

On 2/24/2019 at 9:54 AM, gfa said:

this paramore one is nothing like R&L really, those radio 1 headliners are horrific if this became 2020 or something remotely similar i would be shocked.

Why not? Reading is the new V now anyway. 

Went and saw Cleopatrick last night - they fuckin better be there in 2020, absolutely banged it last night and would honestly be a fantastic booking

8 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Neck Deep to play fourth down main stage. 

You may get 5th, I don't see them getting 4th after only being 3td down at SD this year. They were a band people were suggesting to headline or at least co at SD this year.

On 3/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, C14S said:

Went and saw Cleopatrick last night - they fuckin better be there in 2020, absolutely banged it last night and would honestly be a fantastic booking

Read that as Cleopatra for a second then. 

Stormzy

Courteeners

Dua Lipa/Travis Scott (co-headliners)

Cardi B 

Imagine Dragons

Catfish

48 minutes ago, Chinaski_ said:

Stormzy

Courteeners

Dua Lipa/Travis Scott (co-headliners)

Cardi B 

Imagine Dragons