Lineup 2020

randlfan

7 hours ago, Rhcp1 said:

We all knew it was coming with these difficult times but it still hits me hard. Going to this festival for over 10 years and not flying over to Leeds and being in Bramham Park on August Bank holiday weekend is going to feel strange. 

Nearly 25 for me!

Spent more days at Reading than lockdown so far!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

As am I, touring fits and they’re the only headliner to have all announcements removed

and I said this a couple of days ago, do either ehat they’re doing for big Weekend (which is doubtful) or just replay legendary sets (which is easier)

Couldn’t the fact that they were the only headliner to have all their announcements removed mean that they’re the only ones not coming back?

16 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Hit hard that, my personal 6 year run over and my Dads 25 year over. Was gonna be the first year camping as well 

Just pray for a new lineup next year with a Bring Me into Rage Sunday

This would have been my 18th year in a row so know what you and your dad are saying.

Technically our runs are still going as we wouldn’t have missed a Reading Festival this year.

1 hour ago, rivalschools.price said:

This would have been my 18th year in a row so know what you and your dad are saying.

Technically our runs are still going as we wouldn’t have missed a Reading Festival this year.

That is a good point 

9 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

Couldn’t the fact that they were the only headliner to have all their announcements removed mean that they’re the only ones not coming back?

no I don’t think so

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rawaudioinput said:

I can see RATM touring the US in 2021 and touring overseas in 2022

The music industry is beginning to recognise that we really are in this for the long haul and there's not much point planning the logistics of a tour only to reschedule it once again

Tbh, unless we have have vaccine within the next 12 months I think it’s skeptical to suggest 2021 festivals will go ahead. 

4 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Tbh, unless we have have vaccine within the next 12 months I think it’s skeptical to suggest 2021 festivals will go ahead. 

Please don't say that 

6 hours ago, rawaudioinput said:

I can see RATM touring the US in 2021 and touring overseas in 2022

The music industry is beginning to recognise that we really are in this for the long haul and there's not much point planning the logistics of a tour only to reschedule it once again

The original plan of the reunion tour was US only. The dates announced outside of the US could be counted on your hands. It wouldn’t surprise me. 

21 minutes ago, Jericode said:

Controversial opinion but I actually quite like the new Courteeners album.

Still wouldn't have them sub Rage.

I like More.Again.Forever, Better Man and Heavy Jacket as songs but some of it is quite dull and it’s nowhere as good as St Jude

But Yh that’s what I think it’s just such a differing genre, if anything next year you put Courteeners under Stormzy and bring in a more Rage friendly sub for Migos

17 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Sun should be shining where you are?

Hopefully it will be tomorrow for the start of phase 1 (up to 4 people who don’t live together can meet outdoors while keeping at least 2 meters apart). Forecast says rain though  :(

Edited by Isambard

13 hours ago, Isambard said:

Anyone fill out the survey for 2021 ? Looks to me like they’re starting from scratch 

Check 2021 thread we’ve talked about it a bit on there

On 5/13/2020 at 12:02 AM, Benj said:

Nearly 25 for me!

Spent more days at Reading than lockdown so far!

25 years your a hero mate haha i am on 10 years now im 30 been going since i was 19-20 which isn't bad considering i dont live in the UK lol 

2 hours ago, Rhcp1 said:

25 years your a hero mate haha i am on 10 years now im 30 been going since i was 19-20 which isn't bad considering i dont live in the UK lol 

I’ve been in the US since 2015 so this would’ve been my 6th remote one. 

blimey. That’s gone quick

57 minutes ago, Benj said:

I’ve been in the US since 2015 so this would’ve been my 6th remote one. 

blimey. That’s gone quick

Thats amazing. Dedication eh. That's what Leeds does not like any other festival you just keep coming back! 

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, VCK said:

I wonder if the BBC will be doing for Reading what they're doing for Glastonbury, which is a weekend of coverage of previous line ups and performances.

I guess it's likely, as they'll have the broadcast slots to fill.