Lineup 2020

randlfan

On 4/29/2020 at 9:30 PM, Gerard the Fab said:

That’s true, but I’m not sure if I can go as it’s right in the middle of my A Levels

I was due to be doing A Levels this year and the last exam for anyone was Wed 17th June, so I was good to go to MCR and Hella Mega this year. My personal last exam was June 12th so could've gone to most of Download too haha!

Hopefully if the timetabling works out similar you should be good for those gigs next year :)

12 minutes ago, R Shah said:

I was due to be doing A Levels this year and the last exam for anyone was Wed 17th June, so I was good to go to MCR and Hella Mega this year. My personal last exam was June 12th so could've gone to most of Download too haha!

Hopefully if the timetabling works out similar you should be good for those gigs next year :)

Oh that’s decent then, I thought it’d still be going

The only thing is they could push it back because of missing so much

56 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Not that R/L will be going ahead anyway, but Rage have pulled out regardless. 

0E7B979D-3C5F-463A-81CB-5E5C4F1C9C0E.jpeg

RATM officially ruled out for Downlaod 2021 with their June 2021 US dates.

The US tour finishes August 21st....I reckon Reading 2021 is still on!

2 hours ago, asiankwok said:

I was watching an artists livestream yesterday and someone asked if they were playing R&L, they said yes but it was cancelled and they didn't know if it had been announced yet or not. 

Was it Everything Everything??

11 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Surprised they’re not rescheduling for next years Coachella but maybe they thought it was just a little too early to take the risk. Guessing they’ll still be on for R/L then with those dates.

Probably because that is being cancelled too.

7 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Yes but most things you say you say as if they’re 100% true when often they’re just whispers or opinions so it’s nice to see some official confirmation before believing it 

Well what I heard was that some of their US shows had exclusivity arrangements that they would be Rage’s first “comeback” performances. Hence why they started working on pushing the whole tour back. I think they want to honour these agreements.

Edited by Matt42

8 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Well what I heard was that some of their US shows had exclusivity arrangements that they would be Rage’s first “comeback” performances. Hence why they started working on pushing the whole tour back. I think they want to honour these agreements.

what you heard?  how do you hear reddit threads you massive weapon

• Upvote 1