Lineup 2020

randlfan

Only way of getting my ticket this year  is through the ambassador scheme and this situation has deffo fucked that over because no ones buying tickets atm ffs. Was only a couple tickets away, hopefully we get the all clear so I can at least be safe in the knowledge that if it does go ahead I acc have a ticket.

45 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

No way will it go ahead. There won't be mass gatherings until a vaccine is found.

Think you are right unfortunately, the risk to put it on would be way to high even if the worst of it is over by end of June. 

Certainly it could start a second wave if it was allowed to go forward 

22 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I doubt they would, can’t move it to the Monday because most people go back to work Tuesday

Thursday could work if you get rid of early bird tickets

The first 2 Leeds festivals were held on the Monday(2000 + 2001), can not see that being an issue. 

40 minutes ago, R Shah said:

How closely do we think the lineup will be replicated? Surely they can't justify a 3rd down Capaldi in 2021? Will RATM be rebooked with that undercard, if at all? So many questions....

It will be completely different. If the event is cancelled. It’s cancelled. Fresh slate in 2021

46 minutes ago, syc1818 said:

aren't RATM said to be already booked for download next year

90% of reading go-ers won't care anyway - if they get AM or like kasabian instead most people won't be bothered

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

90% of reading go-ers won't care anyway - if they get AM or like kasabian instead most people won't be bothered

Controversial opinion (dont attack me!) but I think more reading goers in 2021 would care about a band like Catfish and the Bottlemen than RATM. Wish it weren't true, but it's just how it is with Reading these days. 

Really hope RATM do Download, paired with one of this year's headliners and either Rammstein/Green Day who will probably cancel their stadium tours. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Controversial opinion (dont attack me!) but I think more reading goers in 2021 would care about a band like Catfish and the Bottlemen than RATM. Wish it weren't true, but it's just how it is with Reading these days. 

Really hope RATM do Download, paired with one of this year's headliners and either Rammstein/Green Day who will probably cancel their stadium tours. 

I think Green Day will do Reading

1 minute ago, Jericode said:

I reckon Green Day will just do the rearranged Hella Mega dates, although it'd be a huge get for Download if they can convince the three of them to top the bill one day.

Even if Hella Mega is rearranged I reckon it’ll be earlier than this year, could still Green Day at Reading. Maybe even a top 3 of Weezer into FOB into Green Day