Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

Come on lad it’s a bit of an exaggeration don’t you think? I get what you’re saying of course but I don’t think it’s realistic their stock will be that low tbh

It is but the second sentence is bare facts. And it's not a leap to think someone not selling out two nights at Ally Pally might eventually be doing two nights at Brixton.

It's definitely no exaggeration to say that they're never headlining (or coheadlining, before anyone says it) this. How can anyone still think they can?

Edited by dentalplan

3 hours ago, Dukey said:

If Rage and RTJ pullout

Biffy headline and bump Idles to Main - only issue is, Biffy have a tour in November 

Biffy and Bring Me I think then everyone down one, Idles stay where they are, NBT between Slowthai and Courteeners 

20 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Rage are going to pull out and be replaced by Foals. R&L will then be renamed TRNSMT South and TRNSMT North. The actual TRNSMT festival will become TRNSMT Very North. I’m calling it now.

On a serious note, this would actually be a decent shout. Courteeners into Foals would work better than Courteeners into Rage too. Stick in IDLES where RTJ were booked.

If Migos pull out I can just see Capaldi getting bumped up as he is definitely sub sized anyway, though they might get someone in for that 3rd slot.

Edited by VCK

As @Jericode mentioned earlier, new All Time Low stuff is brilliant. Genuinely think it's some of the best stuff they've done. Feel for them that they aren't in a higher slot. Surely they could do a cracking Radio 1 Tent headline slot?

I'm aware they aren't really the ideal band for the 'target audience', but they are more than deserving enough, surely.

7 hours ago, Pottsy2913 said:

As @Jericode mentioned earlier, new All Time Low stuff is brilliant. Genuinely think it's some of the best stuff they've done. Feel for them that they aren't in a higher slot. Surely they could do a cracking Radio 1 Tent headline slot?

I'm aware they aren't really the ideal band for the 'target audience', but they are more than deserving enough, surely.

Ik they’re different bands but Panic played under them in 2015 and then co headlined 3 years later, I agree I feel even though All Time Low haven’t maybe done as much, they’d defo getting an audience going up against Stormzy or LG

11 hours ago, Andre91 said:

In terms of recent tickets sales, Panic are bigger than most R&L headliners. 

All Time Low’s new stuff bangs but they are in the right slot. 

Yh fair enough, I was just tryna think of a comparison to make, on another note I really wanna see Panic back at Reading

I’ll level with you lads. When the lineup came out I said it was crap and left. With hindsight I’ve now learned to like this lineup given this is the most likely festival to go ahead and I now want to go. What a rollercoaster.

(I still don’t think it will happen, mind you)

8 hours ago, Properbigfan said:

Hey guys not read the forum in a while as I’ve been stacking shelves 50 hours a week! (It is legal cuz I’m offering) could someone summarise what’s been going on for me please. Stay safe gang wash your hands x

Pure and utter joy at Rage Against The Machine being announced, to complete and utter despair that it all might have been for nothing due to this damn virus. That's pretty much it 😉

22 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Primavera moved to August. Might be a good sign but all of these festivals moving to late summer are still at risk.

Honestly I’m  thinking festivals moving to August are grasping at straws and trying to avoid having to give people refunds

Especially in spain one of the worst hit countries, they should have just cancelled it and wait till next year

Edited by dum surfer

On 3/26/2020 at 11:08 AM, VCK said:

On a serious note, this would actually be a decent shout. Courteeners into Foals would work better than Courteeners into Rage too. Stick in IDLES where RTJ were booked.

If Migos pull out I can just see Capaldi getting bumped up as he is definitely sub sized anyway, though they might get someone in for that 3rd slot.

If this happened I’d say Foals/Courteeners would be a co-headline. Courteeners the far bigger band in the north.