Lineup 2020

randlfan

13 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Could reading and Leeds get cancelled because of cornavirues.

I mean it's definitely on the cards if it gets bad but it has the advantage of being one of the last fests of the Summer so hopefully the outbreak will have passed by then. Glastonbury is the most at risk at the moment. 

Edited by Dangerbreaks
Grammar

45 minutes ago, Dangerbreaks said:

I mean it's definitely on the cards if it gets bad but it has the advantage of being one of the last fests of the Summer so hopefully the outbreak will have passed by then. Glastonbury is the most at risk at the moment. 

Also radio 1 big weekend too.

8 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Can we have all the headliners pull out and start again?

No, they’re alright Tbh

1 hour ago, Dangerbreaks said:

I don’t think it’ll be such a big thing by R&L

1 hour ago, Dangerbreaks said:

yeah reckon it should be alright by august, in warmer countries like india and parts of africa its not really spreading 

touchwood though, i’m not a microbiologist lmfao

12 minutes ago, defender4 said:

yeah reckon it should be alright by august, in warmer countries like india and parts of africa its not really spreading 

touchwood though, i’m not a microbiologist lmfao

Apparently the heat thing is nonsense - or at least they don't know yet.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/will-warm-weather-slow-down-coronavirus

--

2 hours ago, syc1818 said:

Just thinking a mid afternoon Dizzee Rascal slot on the mains stage would be sick, so many bangers

This is such a great shout - would love to see Madness as well, these kinds of semi-novelty acts are really fun. Rick Astley and Madness were highlights of Isle of Wight for me last year.

23 minutes ago, gfa said:

--

This is such a great shout - would love to see Madness as well, these kinds of semi-novelty acts are really fun. Rick Astley and Madness were highlights of Isle of Wight for me last year.

I predicted Madness as well, think Dizzee Rascal could open the main maybe

And would Elbow be in that category

9 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Yeah I think some novelty sets could be quality, dizzee rascal and madness are great shouts. Would draw a great crowd and would be a right laugh, it would make a change from some of the pretty bland bookings that often end up on the main stage. 

Madness would definitely not fit in on the line up. Even though I could see Dizzee Rascal playing

26 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I predicted Madness as well, think Dizzee Rascal could open the main maybe

And would Elbow be in that category

I wouldn’t consider elbow to be a novelty act and certainly wouldn’t be on R&L radar, or madness either.  

the only act that certainly could and would be a good booking is Dizzee. R&L need to get on that asap for a nice mid afternoon slot

1 minute ago, Sam Y said:

Madness would definitely not fit in on the line up. Even though I could see Dizzee Rascal playing

Eh I feel like it could work. I think a lot of people will know a couple of songs of there's and if there isn't much else on they'd get a decent enough crowd. There are probably a lot of better options though I'll be honest. 

6 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Eh I feel like it could work. I think a lot of people will know a couple of songs of there's and if there isn't much else on they'd get a decent enough crowd. There are probably a lot of better options though I'll be honest. 

I think Madness would fit quite early and Dizzee midday way through, Madness before the Maine on Saturday and Dizzee inbetween Tom Grennan and Slowthai??

1 hour ago, Jericode said:

Someone has to.

For what it's worth, Dizzee would be great, I just don't see them booking either.

Ok fair enough, do you reckon we’ll get a special guest opener this year