Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Who comes into replace him tho 

It’ll be someone added to the start of the day, not a direct replacement more then likely. See Skepta, a headliner of the tent, dropping out in 2018 and everyone being bumped up one.

23 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

It’ll be someone added to the start of the day, not a direct replacement more then likely. See Skepta, a headliner of the tent, dropping out in 2018 and everyone being bumped up one.

Vistas added halfway up

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Honestly, and I can’t see that happening 

Honestly I think LG dropping out is more likely

By the way, I also thought this the other day. If he walks off can we get Gerry come back and just do his set again?

5 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

I'd previously checked out Denzel Curry's cover of 'Bulls On Parade' after reading the hype on here and wasn't overly impressed.

Sat at work listening to Zuu album and f me, fire.

A great album.

Such a good album, he needs to be on main stage or people are going to die in that tiny tent 😂

6 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

I'd previously checked out Denzel Curry's cover of 'Bulls On Parade' after reading the hype on here and wasn't overly impressed.

Sat at work listening to Zuu album and f me, fire.

A great album.

Zuu is great, but its not a scratch on taboo! That album is a masterpiece 

3 hours ago, metallimuse said:

By the way, I also thought this the other day. If he walks off can we get Gerry come back and just do his set again?

I reckon they’d just bring someone else in, I doubt he’d walk off only pull out a bit before 

Who would be the ideal replacement tho if they had to try to keep as many people happy

Just now, Gerard the Fab said:

I reckon they’d just bring someone else in, I doubt he’d walk off only pull out a bit before 

Who would be the ideal replacement tho if they had to try to keep as many people happy

He has form for walking off though. Many, many times.

I'd say he's more unlikely to pull out.

If he does pull out though, MCR? 🤔

48 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

They'll likely clash fully (or almost fully) with Gerry Cinnamon.

Gutted. Like Fontaine’s but Gerry is who I’m hopefully getting a ticket for.

Incidentally someone I work with told me her Spotify told her she is in the top 2% of Fontaine’s listeners either UK or worldwide, and I was the one who turned her onto them 😁.

Dunno how true that is though as I’ve never seen out like that before?

17 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Incidentally someone I work with told me her Spotify told her she is in the top 2% of Fontaine’s listeners either UK or worldwide, and I was the one who turned her onto them 😁.

Yeah I got too 1% for The National haha. They’re not exactly a Reading & Leeds band anymore mind

1 hour ago, metallimuse said:

I got 1% for MCR

2 hours ago, metallimuse said:

He has form for walking off though. Many, many times.

I'd say he's more unlikely to pull out.

If he does pull out though, MCR? 🤔

If MCR were announced as a fill in Barney will come out for every healdiner not just them

18 hours ago, defender4 said:

nah mate, they’re not muse

I suppose with Two Door its a relative point as they play most of Tourist History live anyway. Think there was talk of them having a new album out this year.

Origin in full by Muse at Reading 2011 was great fun tbf. As was the random Dookie in full I saw Green Day at Brixton in 2013, or the Silent Alarm in full show by Bloc Party last year.

54 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Shocker 😏

Ik whoever would of thought it 

55 minutes ago, metallimuse said:

Where do you find what percentage you are?

It should just come up when you go into Spotify

21 hours ago, defender4 said:

i think what happened was as follows:

booker: WE DID IT WE FUCKING GOT RAGE

manager: shit. right. okay. 

booker: what, i thought you’d be excited?

manager: well yeah terry when i said “oh give rage a call i’m sure they’ll play” i was fucking joking 

booker: what’s your point?

manager: my point is that we don’t have any more money for sunday, what are we meant to do for subs?

booker:...i mean, we can just put everyone else we had on call up there

manager: fuck it yeah that’ll do 

I just refuse to believe this, Download got AC/DC along with RATM in 2010, also on the lineup that year were BFMV & 30STM who were doing arena tours at the time and Aerosmith (who did wireless a few year prior if my memory is correct). 

I wish R&L would be imaginative in their bookings even if it means taking a step backwards, could have had Iggy Pop, Peter Hook, Bright Eyes or Johnny Marr, as they're all playing across Europe the same weekend. Pete's playing with The Libs all summer, why not try for a one off Babyshambles show? I know its very Glastonbury-esque but Bluedot managed to get Bjork on a UK exclusive a R1 headline on a night opposite to Rage would have got a few ears perked up. I've no issues with the headliners but if R/L are insistent on going down this route I wish they'd own it by booking an outrageous headline like Skrillex. Hows Johnny Rottens butter fund doing, try for a one off show? I don't know, this is just me speaking out loud but for gods sake do something Melvin man. The first year I went to Leeds Slayer played the same stage as The Streets and The Arctic Monkeys, you've lost your balls.