Lineup 2020

randlfan

Aye Red Rum Club are a terrific band.

Like someone says above, the idea of an anniversary tour for Tourist History seems redundant since the vast majority of it still gets an airing. But since they're clearly still milking it for what it's worth, so I'm sure they'll continue that pattern and tour it.

As pointless as it would be with their TH heavy sets, I would be absolutely made up if TDCC were doing that in full at R&L regardless. Great album.

2 hours ago, Daniels312 said:

I have to admit Bastille were brilliant in Radio 1 stage possibly one of my highlights from the whole weekend.

Not sure if you're aware but you've quoted a post from two years ago here haha. This user is sadly banned now, #FreeGuggyPig

15 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

As pointless as it would be with their TH heavy sets, I would be absolutely made up if TDCC were doing that in full at R&L regardless. Great album.

Not sure if you're aware but you've quoted a post from two years ago here haha. This user is sadly banned now, #FreeGuggyPig

Could you imagine trying to read through the last 495 pages

36 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Why was gucci piggy banned 

Just been on the leeds website and seen that Relentless energy drink are no longer a sponsor. Wonder what this means for the Relentless stage? I assume they’ll carry it on under a new name instead of scrapping it? Weird cos Relentless have sponsored Leeds for the best part of the past decade or so I think. Thoughts?

Edited by alf13

11 minutes ago, joonythoony said:

I was lucky enough to meet Isaac from slaves a couple nights ago at a murder capital gig.

i asked him if he had any dates lined up and he said they were time time off this year.

=No slaves at reading this year

Fair enough, had tipped them for 3rd down LG day but praying it's Wolf Alice now.

Unrelated but just imagine a UK tour with any combination of Idles / Slaves / Fontaines D.C. / The Murder Capital 

I can't unerstand all tha haterd towards the Courteeners.

They are indie act as The Kooks, The Wombats etc...

Why do people really only  focus on them all the timmr. Ok, they are from Mancchster, but it's still not a reson for so much slanders.

and BTW, from spotify they have roughly 70,000 listeners monthly from London which is almost triple the number from Manchster.

It's not that they only popular up north. It's only thay their fans in the north are a lot more loyal and devoteded for them.

Edited by rfnd91

1 hour ago, rfnd91 said:

I can't unerstand all tha haterd towards the Courteeners.

They are indie act as The Kooks, The Wombats etc...

Why do people really only  focus on them all the timmr. Ok, they are from Mancchster, but it's still not a reson for so much slanders.

and BTW, from spotify they have roughly 70,000 listeners monthly from London which is almost triple the number from Manchster.

It's not that they only popular up north. It's only thay their fans in the north are a lot more loyal and devoteded for them.

I think the hate is for how boring and repeated they are as a booking for this specific festival.

2014, 2016, 2018 and 2020.

And the last two have been the same slot on the same day.

In general I think they're great and their show at PRYZYM in January was one of my best recent gigs :)

3 minutes ago, R Shah said:

I think the hate is for how boring and repeated they are as a booking for this specific festival.

2014, 2016, 2018 and 2020.

And the last two have been the same slot on the same day.

In general I think they're great and their show at PRYZYM in January was one of my best recent gigs :)

The bookers of Reading has a tendency to do a lot of repeats.

For instance, Two Door apperaed also a lot in the last 9 years, but they don't get the same treatment.

I thik it's more something inhaited because they from the north.  

• Downvote 2

6 hours ago, rfnd91 said:

For instance, Two Door apperaed also a lot in the last 9 years, but they don't get the same treatment.

i dont think its anything to do with being from the north whatsoever. Its a boring booking, and they stick out like a sore thumb on the day theyve been placed on as well. 

6 hours ago, rfnd91 said:

But so door also have more than 3 good songs

Not Nineteen Forever 

Are you in Love with a Notion and

Modern Love are the only decent Courteeners songs imo

Two Door have the whole of Tourist History, plus a couple of decent ones of every album since

Sun, Sleep Alone, Lavender, Gameshow, Are We Ready, Once