Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 hour ago, BigBoyBridge said:

Nearby artists at the time of the festival are quite weak for rock based acts imo, but some artists I recon will be added are

Madeon, Playboi Carti, Floating Points, Trippie Redd, JID, City Morgue, Suicideboys, Hollywood Vampires, Glass Animals, Kaytranada, Goldlink, Tash Sultana

No chance of Hollywood Vampires. They'd command a huge slot based on who they are alone. Deffo not an R&L act imo

6 hours ago, R Shah said:

Very curious as to why R+L booked LG when The Strokes are active in August, which is an extremely rare thing in itself.

As of yet I haven't heard any rumours of any Strokes UK shows in summer. Could be soon proven wrong, but yeah if it stays that way it'll be an interesting one.

Maybe Glastonbury have booked them for a UK fest excisie

7 hours ago, R Shah said:

Very curious as to why R+L booked LG when The Strokes are active in August, which is an extremely rare thing in itself.

As of yet I haven't heard any rumours of any Strokes UK shows in summer. Could be soon proven wrong, but yeah if it stays that way it'll be an interesting one.

Think the consensus is that Strokes only accept headline slots and R&L probably don’t see them as a headline band anymore.

Also I was there the Strokes played last time and the crowd didn’t give a shit. They’d give even less of a shit now.

Edited by Matt42

9 hours ago, Rhcp1 said:

Talk of the Fratellis could they actually be announced? Might not be bad main stage mid after noon or radio 1 tent despite them not being great live they have a few bangers. Or the Kaiser Chiefs? 

I’d honestly rather have the Kaizer Chiefs, at least they’re decent live

42 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Think the consensus is that Strokes only accept headline slots and R&L probably don’t see them as a headline band anymore.

Also I was there the Strokes played last time and the crowd didn’t give a shit. They’d give even less of a shit now.

I’d give a shit, and my mate is like a Strokes superfan, so they’d have two people down the front at least

Where would they play at Glasto, other stage headliner or main stage sub

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Crazy...the Stokes are massive. The hype around them at the moment is also big. R&L have missed a trick. Would people prefer Liam?