Lineup 2020

randlfan

9 hours ago, R Shah said:

Friday 

Main: Stormzy / Migos / Two Door Cinema Club / All Time Low / ASAP Ferg / Mabel / Hardy Caprio / As It Is / Special Guest: Hayley Williams 

R1: Sam Fender / Dermot Kennedy / Mahalia / Declan McKenna / The Magic Gang / Jay1 / Wallows / Joy Crookes / Brooke Bentham 

Pit: Sleeping With Sirens / Bladee / Holding Absence / Polaris / Trash Boat / Ashnikko / Cleopatrick / Dune Rats / Woes 

Saturday 

Main: Liam Gallagher / Gerry Cinnamon / Slaves /  D-Block Europe / Aitch / The Maine / The Murder Capital / The Sherlocks / Yonaka / Bloxx

R1: Rex Orange County / Headie One / Fontaines D.C. / While She Sleeps / Beartooth / Sea Girls / Blackbear / Easy Life / Inhaler 

Pit: Gallows / The Bronxx / Cancer Bats / Every Time I Die / The Pink Slips / Higher Power / Capstan / Narrow Head / Nascar Aloe

Sunday 

Main: Rage Against The Machine / Courteeners / Run The Jewels / Slowthai / Tom Grennan / The Hives / Lil Durk / Lady Leshurr / Sports Team / Roam

R1: AJ Tracey / IDLES / The Hunna / Playboi Carti / Clairo / King Princess / Waterparks / Mystery Jets / Georgia / Vulfpeck / Vukovi

Pit: Fever 333 / Creeper / Ho99o9 / Black Peaks / SHVPES / Seaway / WSTR / Arrested Youth / Garzi 

Sports Team are playing fr, and please if this is right, that Easy Life-Yonaka clash will make me cry

Huge shout to Mystery Jets, what a band

Am i the only one who thinks they could do better than Slaves in that position, Id much rather see Wolf Alice or NBT

Edited by Gerard the Fab

2 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Are you going to continue posting this every day until you get the answer you’re looking for? This is the 4th time in the last couple day’s now haha, I replied with a couple I think will play and you downvoted it and clearly no one else really knows.

1Xtra is such an unpredictable tent tbf, sometimes it’s very strong others it’s very weak. Plus most on here don’t spend much of the fest in the 1Xtra tent so won’t have the best idea. The only rapper I’d be sure will turn up somewhere is Trippie Redd. I’m confident he’ll be on the lineup with the fests he’s playing around R&L.

My bad sorry if I post to much, just a big rap fan that’s all, but I get we’re your coming from I’ll slow it down 

23 minutes ago, Festivalboi36 said:

My bad sorry if I post to much, just a big rap fan that’s all, but I get we’re your coming from I’ll slow it down 

It’s alright mate don’t worry. Yeah I’m not too sure who’ll appear myself. I expect people like Swarmz, Tion Wayne, Flohio to appear. Not sure on any American rappers or bigger names though. They always seem to kinda come out of nowhere when announced. 2018 for example when we randomly got Ski Mask, A Boogie and Sheck Wes announced out of nowhere.

8 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

It’s alright mate don’t worry. Yeah I’m not too sure who’ll appear myself. I expect people like Swarmz, Tion Wayne, Flohio to appear. Not sure on any American rappers or bigger names though. They always seem to kinda come out of nowhere when announced. 2018 for example when we randomly got Ski Mask, A Boogie and Sheck Wes announced out of nowhere.

Yeah that sounds good tbh still think they should include a few American rappers on the radio 1/radio 1 Xtra stage along with a few English rappers. 

12 hours ago, R Shah said:

Friday 

Main: Stormzy / Migos / Two Door Cinema Club / All Time Low / ASAP Ferg / Mabel / Hardy Caprio / As It Is / Special Guest: Hayley Williams 

R1: Sam Fender / Dermot Kennedy / Mahalia / Declan McKenna / The Magic Gang / Jay1 / Wallows / Joy Crookes / Brooke Bentham 

Pit: Sleeping With Sirens / Bladee / Holding Absence / Polaris / Trash Boat / Ashnikko / Cleopatrick / Dune Rats / Woes 

Saturday 

Main: Liam Gallagher / Gerry Cinnamon / Slaves /  D-Block Europe / Aitch / The Maine / The Murder Capital / The Sherlocks / Yonaka / Bloxx

R1: Rex Orange County / Headie One / Fontaines D.C. / While She Sleeps / Beartooth / Sea Girls / Blackbear / Easy Life / Inhaler 

Pit: Gallows / The Bronxx / Cancer Bats / Every Time I Die / The Pink Slips / Higher Power / Capstan / Narrow Head / Nascar Aloe

Sunday 

Main: Rage Against The Machine / Courteeners / Run The Jewels / Slowthai / Tom Grennan / The Hives / Lil Durk / Lady Leshurr / Sports Team / Roam

R1: AJ Tracey / IDLES / The Hunna / Playboi Carti / Clairo / King Princess / Waterparks / Mystery Jets / Georgia / Vulfpeck / Vukovi

Pit: Fever 333 / Creeper / Ho99o9 / Black Peaks / SHVPES / Seaway / WSTR / Arrested Youth / Garzi 

Vulfpeck packed out madison square garden in New York. While I believe they aren’t as big in the U.K. I doubt they’d play that low down if at all

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, R Shah said:

Friday 

Saturday 

Sunday 

Defo don’t think Hardy Caprio is worthy enough to be on the main stage! 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

With the disappointment that is the lolla berlin line-up, leeds has the best line-up ft ratm. Unbelievable

Lolla Berlin announcement is not a surprise to me. Similar in quality every year. RATM are the surprise :)

Still struggling with this LandR line up though... I've been to Reading 2014 and 2017 and every year I'm like: "If they pull out good (for my taste) headline acts - We're going! Undercard is very diverse and always good. Like ALWAYS! Organisation and festival spirit are perfect. Plus, for us this is a trip to UK..:)"

And now... we have very solid (and one amazing) headliners and I'm still not convinced:/ I definitely need 2-3 more solid bands but at this stage I don't see where they can fit. Main stage is almost full and I don't think there will be a huge name there. Dunno...

I'll decide next month (probably will go)

P.S. Please no Die Antwoord, please no!

Edited by r55N

31 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Die Antwoord are in Europe around R&L. Think they could be added to the lineup or are they still refusing to play the festival?

God no, absolutely fucking awful whenever they last played

Edited by Gerard the Fab

35 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Die Antwoord are in Europe around R&L. Think they could be added to the lineup or are they still refusing to play the festival?

I don’t really follow them but has the controversy died down from last year yet? I can’t see many festivals wanting to book them til that’s sorted.

4 minutes ago, jump said:

I don’t really follow them but has the controversy died down from last year yet? I can’t see many festivals wanting to book them til that’s sorted.

Didn't know there was controversy, but Lowlands and Lolla Berlin have booked them so doesn't seem like they don't get festival gigs anymore.