Lineup 2020

randlfan

8 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Yikes, don’t worry saw the second video.

Do you reckon they’ll actually drop him from the lineup for that?

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

How he was to Katherine Ryan was pretty fucking bad. As it was the NME awards I imagine the crowd was full of festival bookers.

Time will tell.

Yeah I honestly think that’s career ending. You just can’t act like that and who would want to support someone who acts like that. 

1 minute ago, foolee said:

Yeah I honestly think that’s career ending. You just can’t act like that and who would want to support someone who acts like that. 

Certainly with cancel culture he won’t be coming back from that anytime soon. Proper fucked it

The amount of people on Twitter defending him by saying 'that's just what he's like'... Honestly it's a shame that festivals can't run a background check on you before letting you in because Im willing to bet they're the same people who do the same to women in crowds. Grim behaviour.

IF he has a shred of decency left then he will not put up any defence of himself and take himself away from music for a long and sort his shit out. Don't even try and give a reason for his behaviour, just come out and say that he was bang out of order and fuck off. 

• Upvote 1

Really fucking upset about Slowthai. One of my favourite artists and I’m truly gutted.

On that note he’s an absolute dickhead who I will not be supporting whatsoever. He’s disgusting, the videos are uncomfortable to watch and I’m ashamed to say that I supported that man more than most. Really gutted I adore that man. Ffs.

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Really fucking upset about Slowthai. One of my favourite artists and I’m truly gutted.

On that note he’s an absolute dickhead who I will not be supporting whatsoever. He’s disgusting, the videos are uncomfortable to watch and I’m ashamed to say that I supported that man more than most. Really gutted I adore that man. Ffs.

Yep, think a lot feel that way, myself included. Absolutely gutted. Really felt like he had a Johnny Rotten-esque vibe going on, but it was only the rotten part that showed tonight. Will be interesting to see what his, the festivals hes booked at and his team's reactions are. Have to say his team's management of him was pretty poor tbh, to even let him go on stage in that state, but no excuses.

Edited by jamieaslee

Gotta say I was a big fan of his music as well.

Imagine throwing away a career like this, he just had the collab with Gorillaz, has worked with Brockhampton and Skepta and was recording with IDLES - booked for a good slot at R+L, nominated for a Mercury and now because he's been a creep his careers over. Hope this is a lesson to other dickheads in the music industry.

6 hours ago, defender4 said:

yes mate

it’s also important to remember oasis still has 14 million listeners so like, it’s a given that liam will play some

4C997B2B-4B72-43EC-A116-E45142C047D9.png

F96A2971-1B47-495B-832D-DE2393180990.png

1F81FB12-F060-46AA-B3AF-8BD6CD82107B.png

Well who'd have thought it that Liam wouldn't be big enough to headline without Oasis material, of course he wouldn't. He knows it was silly to try and tour a shit band with no Oasis material.....every person that's gone solo from their original band has played covers, even Morrissey and he hates The Smithe. Johnny Marr wouldn't do half of what he does for example without Smiths covers.

1 hour ago, Tom Connolly said:

hahaha this was my opinion, how is it trying to get bites?

Behave yourself lol.