Lineup 2020

randlfan

9 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Pretty sure he still does. He's always done the pit since it first started in 2013 where it was one day and when the Radio 1 Punk show ended Mike Davies stopped booking The Lock Up and it went to one day and The Pit to two from 2015 onwards. 

Trapped Under Ice is an EU exclusive and Incendiary and All Out War are both UK exlcusives so they are still doing them for the bigger bands, no point in the smaller ones since they're not gonna be at any other festival. I'm convinced that them at 2000trees have some sort of deal/relationship going on as one Outbreaker headliner has always played there from 2018 onwards and no other festival. I mean, Turnstile only recently played Slam Dunk recently because of Outbreak. I remember hearing that Turnstile were booked to play one year (2016 I think) but Outbreak kicked up a fuss with them so they pulled out (don't know if this is entirely true or how it went down). I really don't think they'd be so keen with them sharing acts with another festival in Yorkshire.

Fair enough! I think it's more competition then sharing though, I imagine bands go for the bigger  pay day. I doubt R&L go for any outbreak bands though.

Just now, Matt42 said:

Is anyone else a bit nervous getting day tickets for this? I’m just gonna hope that some rage die hards are put off by the fact it’s R&L.

Not likely though I’d say.

If your a diehard ya not gonna miss a Rage gig first in a decade are you even if it is RandL

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Is anyone else a bit nervous getting day tickets for this? I’m just gonna hope that some rage die hards are put off by the fact it’s R&L.

I got mine yesterday. I don't think it'll be as mad a rush as you are expecting. That undercard will have put some people off for sure. 

10 minutes ago, Isambard said:

Omg all those fans who brought tickets for the 1st show on sat 20th thinking it would be THE 1st show in the UK.... until they announced Thurs 18th.  And now Tues 16th.  Wtf !  Twickets will be bouncing again.  More planning needed guys please.  All of us here in Ireland brought MK tickets and some even booked flights/ ferries. And then they announced Dublin 

Yep - I bought 3 VIP tickets for the Sunday having failed to get anything for the Saturday; now I discover they will be playing in Cornwall (and I live in Plymouth, so a short drive for me)

I might have 3 MK VIP tickets for sale if I get lucky and get Eden tickets :)

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I wouldn't worry if you're going to be ready at 9am tomorrow. Foos day ticket were on sale from Nov-March before they sold out. That also included a week of pretty much the full lineup, and a Main Stage lineup that aligned very much with that booking. I know they toured the UK thoroughly by then, but they're still a huge name. It'll be fine. 

14 minutes ago, Isambard said:

Omg all those fans who brought tickets for the 1st show on sat 20th thinking it would be THE 1st show in the UK.... until they announced Thurs 18th.  And now Tues 16th.  Wtf !  Twickets will be bouncing again.  More planning needed guys please.  All of us here in Ireland brought MK tickets and some even booked flights/ ferries. And then they announced Dublin 

I just bought tickets for June 20th cause that was the only confirmed show at the time, I didn't really wanna rely on rumours of a second show. Now there's four shows haha, I'm not bothered about titles like first show back on uk soil etc. Just happy i got them!

20 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Hoping we might see Mollie Collins in the Dance Tent in the next announcement! She liked my tweet, and didn’t say no, where as I tweeted her pretty much the same last year and she replied saying she wasn’t playing! Fingers crossed as she’s a top DnB DJ!

DD1E0CDF-501D-4FE9-A3E8-00D4D6E5FD18.jpeg

Marsicans would be good. Anyone a fan? Anyone catch their BBC INTRO headline last year?

5 minutes ago, steve_ said:

Yep - I bought 3 VIP tickets for the Sunday having failed to get anything for the Saturday; now I discover they will be playing in Cornwall (and I live in Plymouth, so a short drive for me)

I might have 3 MK VIP tickets for sale if I get lucky and get Eden tickets :)

I put mine on twickets and they sold and I had the money in my PayPal account within a couple of minutes,  they were just GA though and not VIP.  The demand is still there for them.  Good luck ☘️ 

14 minutes ago, Isambard said:

I put mine on twickets and they sold and I had the money in my PayPal account within a couple of minutes,  they were just GA though and not VIP.  The demand is still there for them.  Good luck ☘️ 

thanks for the info, mate.

...and I only got VIP because it looked like I might also miss out on Sunday tickets, had 4 screens open and the website was showing me no standard available...so spent more than I normally would...then they announced Thursday :) 

19 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

Yeah I did, hadn’t heard of them before, but was at a loose end so just wandered over to the BBC Intro stage! I enjoyed them 

DAA04B74-E2FF-4515-8CD8-9207C5A65723.jpeg

Haha, I'm good mates with the band, cracking set of lads and they have an album coming this year!

1 hour ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Anyone else made to feel like a boomer having a scroll through this lineup? I haven't heard of a lot of the acts.

I've made myself a playlist of 5 songs for every act to see who's worth seeing and who's not, I'm basically familiar with the 3 headliners and near enough no one else! 

14 minutes ago, defender4 said:

i might be thick as shit but is there any chance of the ticket prices going up tommorow? someone told me that once a lineup comes out usually everything’s more expensive

That's the case with a lot of smaller festivals but Reading & Leeds ticket price doesn't fluctuate. 

1 hour ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Gonna be a mare getting to the front bit, ahhh well who cares.

I’m hoping to do the same run too and try get into the front for Rage. Will probs leave Idles early as I’ve seen them quite a few times. One of my fave bands and it’s gutting but can’t not be in the front bit for Rage

19 minutes ago, defender4 said:

i might be thick as shit but is there any chance of the ticket prices going up tommorow? someone told me that once a lineup comes out usually everything’s more expensive

Some festivals do pre-sales/early bird tixs with a small discount which is done before the line up comes out and there’s others that have tiers. R&L does early bird but I don’t remember them being discounted.