Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Also the issue with looking at last years Sunday at Reading is Foos had a 2.5 hour set so there was defo going to be some clashes. Where I dont think Rage will have that big of a set time so I feel IDLES and Rage wont clash. Idles will finish as Rage is about to start? 

I think you're right, which is ok for the casual RATM fan.

But for me I've accepted I'll have to watch courteeners to get a good spot for RATM, a fair price to pay...Courteeners actually put a pretty good show on if I'm honest.

2 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Also I can see them putting Idles on a bit earlier and putting a secret set before Aj Tracey

Like QOTSA in 2017 that why IDLES won’t clash, I could see like Dave or Skepta to warm the crowd up

I highly doubt anyone as big as Dave or skepta is tba.

5 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

MCR main stage secret set

Lovely Barney here we come

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I highly doubt anyone as big as Dave or skepta is tba.

secret set maybe, coz I don’t think Biffy would play a secret set while clashing with rage

39 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Where is this? I cant find it on the Clashfinder site 

I’ve made it private as domt want people thinking that’s the definitive times or assuming that’s the official one and changing it when it’s more just for me haha. I believe someone’s already made a proper R&L one It’s just not got much on it as almost all acts aren’t in confirmed slots yet

How much is a normal ticket this year?! Just went to look at Barclays 10% off and its £235. That means a weekend ticket is £260 ... that is a pathetic amount to fork out on such an uninspiring lineup when I am interested in probably 15 of those acts (and 14 of those would charge probably £20 for a show ticket (yet I wouldn't even look twice if they were performing down the road from me).

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Maybe reading want to scoop up some sales before.

I don’t think it’s rare for an act to announce summer sessions second to reading right?

shit didn’t @Mezhyp1 say that they were still booking summer sessions recently? Might not be finalised. 

It's the gigs Swg3 they're still booking. Summer sessions all done as far as I'm aware 

2 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

How much is a normal ticket this year?! Just went to look at Barclays 10% off and its £235. That means a weekend ticket is £260 ... that is a pathetic amount to fork out on such an uninspiring lineup when I am interested in probably 15 of those acts (and 14 of those would charge probably £20 for a show ticket (yet I wouldn't even look twice if they were performing down the road from me).

Cool. Don't go then.

Edited by Nobby's Old Boots

6 minutes ago, Chad888 said:

I think I paid £205 plus fees

Do any of these headliners or subs actually put on a good visual show? Like I know it’s not all about that, but personally I feel the main stage is lacking some cool visuals sets like we had last year with 1975, TØP and even Posty at a push. 

That’s why this year I was for a couple of either BMTH, Slipknot, Gorillaz, Tame Impala etc. Feels like quite a bland main stage tbh.