Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 minutes ago, ob123 said:

Not sure if I’m reading too much into this but there’s a bit of space between Stormzy and Migos and Gerry and D Block on the poster. Does this suggest someone could still be announced to fill in there?

Could be wishful thinking, but anything's possible

1 hour ago, jamieaslee said:

There's quite a few more main stage slots tbf. Roughly 9 more spread across the weekend? - One of which I would guess is either NBT or Wolf Alice 3rd down on the LG day.

wishful thinking Re IDLES/ RATM...

IDLES | 20:15 - 21:10

RATM | 21:40 - 23:00

Reckon they'll likely be taken at least in part by Leeds friendly bands who have hype or new music that would play somewhere in the middle, would be willing to take an educated guess that VANT, Neck Deep, SWMRS and wolf Alice could take nearly half of those slots... Or at least 3 of them 

7 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Can anyone tell me how many if any potential big slots are left to fill on the main stage or even high up on bbc radio 1 stage? Hoping the 2nd wave of acts brings more heavier bands please! 

Always nine acts on the main stage per day so there's still three acts to be added to each day, so nine more to go on the mainstage including an act that'll play third down under Gerry Cinnamon and there's plenty to go on the rest of the line up

4 minutes ago, VCK said:

2018 had some odd pairings too, like Travis into FOB and Panic into Kendrick.

Usually they like to get subs that complement the headliners. To be fair Stormzy/Migos and Liam/Gerry works well.

True them 2 acts their under card works very well same type of genre and great for fans of it too. I don't get why they shouldn't alaways try to do that instead of randomly placing anyone in the spot before the headliner

4 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Always nine acts on the main stage per day so there's still three acts to be added to each day, so nine more to go on the mainstage including an act that'll play third down under Gerry Cinnamon and there's plenty to go on the rest of the line up

Thanks mate that actually gives it a good bit of hope especially regards the main stage! A few more acts for the pit too

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I have just seen in the glasto thread that there are gigs scheduled at bellahouston park in August. 

Don't think so. They moved the Greenday gig from there to Glasgow Green due to flooding or something. Also the Post Malone and Guns n Roses gigs are at Glasgow Green not Bellahouston. As i say it could be a gig at Glasgow Green in August but doubt it'll be under the Summer Sessions banner or at Bellahouston.

6 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Cannot wait for the day when we get to see them headline.

Could that even be a 2021 possibility if the new album takes off well? 

Who knows really! Second album did better than the first which is a good sign! Don’t Delete The Kisses is arguably their biggest song. I’ve got faith that they can deliver but even a slot in the dark like Royal Blood had last year would be awesome.

Didn't someone mention Lizzo before and she didn't get announced? Would love the slot to be filled by Brockhampton too but not sure if there would be 3 hiphop/rap acts in a row on the mainstage, guess they could be delayed waiting for their May tour to sell out completely (although it almost has right now) Ladbrokes said Vaccines were highest odds and they were never announced so maybe thats for them - no dates yet this year though which seems kind of strange although it seems as though they have side projects right now.

13 minutes ago, ob123 said:

Not sure if I’m reading too much into this but there’s a bit of space between Stormzy and Migos and Gerry and D Block on the poster. Does this suggest someone could still be announced to fill in there?