Lineup 2020

randlfan

Does anybody else think that you could make a decent run for the Main Stage if they just changed some of them acts around.

Stormzy >> Sam Fender >> The Hunna >> Denzel Curry - R1 Gerry Cinnemon 

Liam Gallagher >> AJ Tracy >> Courteeners >> Rex Orange County - R1 Migos

Rage Against the Machine >> Run the Jewels >> Idles >> Slowthai - R1 Two Door Cinema Club

Just now, sameimpala said:

image.thumb.png.6134e16f387cdb3cb880507a0aac2bd4.png 

Here are all the women booked so far. Embarassing. I know it's not the full lineup but if they *have* more booked they should have announced at least a few more. 3 on the main stage is shocking.

Not sure about the others but Creeper aren't even female fronted!

That has helped me pick out 070 Shake who I must have completely missed.

So disappointed by this

7 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Not sure about the others but Creeper aren't even female fronted!

That has helped me pick out 070 Shake who I must have completely missed.

So disappointed by this

Don’t keyboardists count as being female musicians?

#femalefrontedisnotagenre

Edited by rivalschools.price

4 minutes ago, sameimpala said:

image.thumb.png.6134e16f387cdb3cb880507a0aac2bd4.png 

Here are all the women booked so far. Embarassing. I know it's not the full lineup but if they *have* more booked they should have announced at least a few more. 3 on the main stage is shocking.

I've already seen 7 of those.

I was hoping Ashnikko would be on the Rage day as that's all I'm planning on doing. As it is, there's a few acts I like (+ love Creeper, but I've seen em 8 times with a 9th booked for April), and the 2 that are really selling the festival to me (Rage and IDLES) might overlap a bit. Making me anxious!

39 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Praying for a closing set on the R1 Sunday at Reading. Would push Idles back and make them not clash with Rage 🤞🏻 
Would make sense. Imagine clashing Hunna and Courteeners and Rage and Idles. Two pairs of bands that have a significant crossover

Would be ideal. 

Would IDLES clash with RTJ then though?

3 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Guys it’s been fun speculating.

Think I’m out though. Not particularly impressed with the line up. Who knows, I may change my mind or become more invested as time goes on and as the season draws to a close.

Have fun all! Enjoy RATM.

Enjoy your own festival season mate!

It's been a wild ride 

Gonna be annoyed If RATM announce another UK show as I've just bought a day ticket mainly for them 😂  however it was only £80 with the Barclaycard offer so probs not far off what a RATM gig would cost. 

Anyone else just getting the day ticket? Rest of the lineup is rather uninspiring...

1 minute ago, Rhcp1 said:

Can anyone tell me how many if any potential big slots are left to fill on the main stage or even high up on bbc radio 1 stage? Hoping the 2nd wave of acts brings more heavier bands please! 

Someone earlier pointed out that D-Block Europe aren't named in their own font like TDCC and RTJ are, so maybe someone could be slotted in there. If so, perhaps Wolf Alice?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shikari20 said:

I feel like they’ve really missed a trick on that RATM day. Great headline booking yes, but come on imagine the likes of Bizkit instead of Courteeners, Tom grennan etc

It's just odd how there isn't a single other hard rock act on that day.