Lineup 2020

randlfan

So then, what are people's days shaping up like, despite the awful clashes?

Mine's something like...

FRIDAY: Slowthai / RTJ / Fever 333 or IDLES or Courteeners 🙄 / RATM

- I'm guessing Creeper & HO99O9 will clash with some of these so left them out.

SATURDAY: As It Is/ All Time Low/ Hybrid Minds/ Denzel Curry or JPEGMAFIA

SUNDAY: Fontaines D.C/ Sonny Fodera/ Rex Orange County or Danny Brown

- Hopefully Wolf Alice are 3rd down main, as this days pretty poor so far.

Are there any acts I've left off that people would recommened I see?

Edited by jamieaslee

7 minutes ago, ACDC said:

Whoever made this a week ago wasn’t a million miles away.. Do they know something could The Strokes and Wolf Alice get added later? That would save it for me.. 

B730D830-973D-4E0E-B258-9CEADFB8A301.png

Nah

----

Undercard is growing on me - lots of good singalong acts and the other stages are fun too, always a good headliner on for me (Fender, Rex/LG and Rage) plus like silent disco and everything in, I can see myself going

14 minutes ago, VCK said:

Not really many female alternative artists around at the moment that are better than what we have now. Can't think of any that could greatly improve the line up.

Although I am surprised Wolf Alice aren't there, but maybe they'll be slotted in between D-Block Europe and Gerry.

Dua Lipa over Migos, Wolf Alice over Cinnamon, HAIM could’ve been in there too

9 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Yeah the lineup is sorely lacking lizzo, missed opportunity if they haven’t booked her.

I reckon a lot of acts are just not around late summer. Makes sense why all the August festivals have gone balls to the wall to get rage. Imagine if Rage continued as they were and didn’t plan to come to Europe in 2020? I honestly reckon Courteeners would have headlined 

9 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

??????????

Lana Del Rey, FKA Twigs, Charli XCX, Janelle Monáe, Rosalía, Weyes Blood.... so many more 

In terms of alternative rock, which is what I presume people want to see more of on the line up, there isn't much great stuff out there in general, either male or female.

But yeah I'm surprised they don't have a Billie/Charlie/Dua type booking this year.