Lineup 2020

randlfan

Just now, jcarb said:

Why are TDCC special guest btw? Is it just the fact that should be a sub but they've been knocked down a spot?

It seems so maybe? Don’t understand why they wouldn’t put two door under Liam and knock down Gerry seeing as there missing a third that day, no way should Gerry be a sub

I see it something like:

Rage Against The Machine | 22:10 - 23:30
Courteeners | 20:15 - 21:15
Run The Jewels | 18:50 - 19:40

AJ Tracey | 22:30 - 23:30
Idles | 21:00 - 21:55
The Hunna | 19:45 - 20:30

Fever 333 | 21:15 - 22:00
Creeper | 20:05 - 20:45
Ho99o9 | 19:05 - 19:40

Just realised this is on Reading Sunday w/ early curfew. Imagine this is Leeds. You get the idea.

Edited by JSmurphy

Just now, dum surfer said:

I mean surely not right? Basically have the same fanbases/target audiences would be an awful clash. 

Unless they have a headliner TBA for either stage, chances are they'll clash.

What makes it even worse is either one of them clashing with LG would make sense.

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

I see it something like:

Rage Against The Machine | 22:10 - 23:30
Courteeners | 20:15 - 21:15
Run The Jewels | 18:50 - 19:40

AJ Tracey | 22:30 - 23:30
Idles | 21:00 - 21:55
The Hunna | 19:45 - 20:30

Fever 333 | 21:15 - 22:00
Creeper | 20:05 - 20:45
Ho99o9 | 19:05 - 19:40

Main stage headliners finished at 10:45 at Leeds last year.

R1 finished at 11.

So, something like...

Rage Against The Machine | 21:25 - 22:45
Courteeners | 20:05 - 21:05
Run The Jewels | 18:40 - 19:35

AJ Tracey | 22:00 - 23:00
Idles | 20:30 - 21:30

?

Wonder if courteeners were going to get the headline slot and TDCC under them with them headlining trnsmt aswel but when rage came along it all happened rather quickly and with stormzy and Liam g’s ego only courteeners would agree it’s a booking not to be missed and stepped down a slot for it, that would make sense with the weird scattering of bands and wanting to fit RTJ on the same day as rage with a good placing 

13 minutes ago, dum surfer said:

Its fucking dreadful, there really is no excuse for it

Not really many female alternative artists around at the moment that are better than what we have now. Can't think of any that could greatly improve the line up.

Although I am surprised Wolf Alice aren't there, but maybe they'll be slotted in between D-Block Europe and Gerry.

• Downvote 1

Highly disappointed with the hip hop acts booked. I prefer Rock don't get me wrong and I love RATM and IDLES but they could have booked more exciting hip hop instead of aitch and Blackbear. And AJ being booked 4 years in a row and I'm seeing Stormzy 3 weeks later. Just a waste of money at this point. Honestly if it wasn't for Rage and Denzel wouldn't have bought a ticket smh.

2 minutes ago, VCK said:

Not really many female alternative artists around at the moment that are better than what we have now. Can't think of any that could greatly improve the line up.

??????????

Lana Del Rey, FKA Twigs, Charli XCX, Janelle Monáe, Rosalía, Weyes Blood.... so many more 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Well it isn't really an opinion is it, it's a fact. 

It is an opinion its your opinion, in others opinions Oasis are massive world wide. 

I mean they sold out shows in all continents, doesn't get more global than that.

29 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Edit : why would the stack up each day to reflect a genre? That's not how it works.

Agreed but that’s how it use to go down years ago and the tickets would sell out within an hour of the line up dropping 

it makes sense to have a few bands artists of the same calibre to build the atmosphere on the stage that day and get every one pumped! That’s why majority of the higher slots these days don’t seem as great as they could of been because of poor misplacement of the acts