Lineup 2020

randlfan

18 minutes ago, lukecork said:

Gallows on the sunday is decent, doubt it'll be the OG though.

Pretty weak line up imo.

If it's the Wade lineup it's a poor headliner, their last two albums aint been that great tbf.
Frank joining them would have my day ticket right there though!

Phwooarrr that's a shite undercard. Like others have said though, the run of Slowthai > RTJ > Idles and Rage is definitely worthy of a day ticket.

Gutted that Denzel isn't on the Rage day.

Obviously there's still a fair few acts to be slotted in across the lineup, but I'm surprised by the lack of heavy bands on the main stage, especially after the Foos day last year.

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

Foo Fighters 2019. The Pit closed early.
Fall Out Boy 2018. The Pit closed early.
Metallica 2015. The Pit closed early.
Queens of the Stone Age 2014. Lock-Up closed early. 
Green Day 2013. Lock-Up closed early.

No chance Fever 333 will clash with Rage.

Relief, still means Idles will clash with Fever which for me is an absolute disaster

Now that the initial excitement has died down from the Rage announcement, I have to agree it is a pretty poor lineup all around for me personally. Big name headliners, and they have done well to get them even if I'm not a fan of Stormzy and think LG's voice is shot to shit (maybe LG less so, because he's playing everything this summer, but he is still a big name regardless), but I get the impression they used the bulk of their money for Rage. 

I'll be there in some capacity, but it doesn't look likely it will be a weekend ticket unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, jcarb said:

If it's the Wade lineup it's a poor headliner, their last two albums aint been that great tbf.
Frank joining them would have my day ticket right there though!

Looks like it's gonna be wade mate, I'm sure Frank came out and did a song last time.

Rattle snakes are smashing it tbh.

I might be in the tiny minority here, but I think it's a good lineup. Not to my tastes but the headliners are good/great, and the undercard is already pretty stacked with gems. Mahalia, Fontaines D.C, Easy Life, Holding Absence, Cancer Bats, Ho99o9, Black Peaks and Spector. 

Honsetly think the dance stage is the strongest part of this lineup. Would have thought Hybrid Minds, Hannah Wantsand Sonny Fodera would all be headliners for that.

Wonder who was supposed to be headlining before Rage extended there tour to Europe. I presume Courteeners with Two Door subbing?