Lineup 2020

randlfan

12 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Since when was "CEX workers" a description?

Especially given I'm pretty sure I've heard poppier stuff when in there in the past.

It's not what's playing (not convinced individual stores have a great deal of control) it's almost inevitably being serve by a late 20s bearded skinny gamer with a slipknot/rammstein/maiden whoever shirt on who can tell you tour 50p CD is not the bands best album....

Full Disclaimer: I applied for a job at cex. They weren't impressed by my insistence CDs where the future. Jokes on them as the last vinyl.plsnt outside of Japan just went up in flames

Edited by madmaninabox

2 minutes ago, Harry_W01 said:

You really can't make this up, it's so much fun to watch twitter meltdown when their choice of popular American rapper won't or isn't announced for their favorite post GCSE festival. I'm glad I didn't know about festivals till I was a few years out of school

What I don't get is how they're acting like this over just one band.

I'm sure there'll be enough for them when the line-up is announced tomorrow, including Stormzy.

Just now, VCK said:

What I don't get is how they're acting like this over just one band.

I'm sure there'll be enough for them when the line-up is announced tomorrow, including Stormzy.

This 100% I didn't like half the lineup last year but I just went to watch someone else or discovered someone new (Aitch, YungBlud as exmaples) 

in response to the comment earlier about a 3/4th down act potentially headlining in the future... i think Harry Styles. His new album is v v good and i think he’d surprise a few people.

*Disclaimer* yes i know he’s not the typical booking FR would make for R&L.

• Downvote 1