Lineup 2020

randlfan

37 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Why are they fuming though

Because not every school leaver/uni leaver at 16 - 19 are going to love RATM, they are an old band now and I guarantee the majority of the younger fans are not bothered about heavier rock and metal based acts. Years ago when I and some on here were younger the best of them were around and were our era, things have changed.

32 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Hahahah the reaction on twitter. Dark fruits fury

Fuck off with the dark fruits bullshit.

22 minutes ago, SteventheG said:

Do people not understand that this is a rock festival.

Look at the ticket sales the past 4_5 years....they haven't been based on rock festivals.

8 minutes ago, The_Ledgerwood said:

I think RATM have cost them a lot & the undercard is going to be poor. One more headliner, no co-headliners, no BMTH, no MCR? 

Unless Reading are somehow pulling out lineups like they used to full of names and legends on one bill 🙃 

I think they are dropping big so it looks better to drop a lot of under par than a few under par.

• Downvote 5

Just now, robillustrates said:

Funnily enough same here I saw them in Birmingham on the current tour having never seen them before.

They performed incredibly, but their energy just isn't the same as what it would have been back then... wish they never ditched the uniformed boiler suits either!

14 minutes ago, The_Ledgerwood said:

I think RATM have cost them a lot & the undercard is going to be poor. One more headliner, no co-headliners, no BMTH, no MCR? 

Unless Reading are somehow pulling out lineups like they used to full of names and legends on one bill 🙃 

Eh, the undercard is almost always weak anyway. The last time it was somewhat decent was 2015, and the last time it was actually good was 2010 or 2011.

1 minute ago, convey said:

They performed incredibly, but their energy just isn't the same as what it would have been back then... wish they never ditched the uniformed boiler suits either!

Think the act would have got a bit tired had they not evolved along the way, think the current tour was excellent given that they are around 50 years old these days and still going pretty hard night after night. I really liked the tour and the gig, it was great fun.

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Because not every school leaver/uni leaver at 16 - 19 are going to love RATM, they are an old band now and I guarantee the majority of the younger fans are not bothered about heavier rock and metal based acts. Years ago when I and some on here were younger the best of them were around and were our era, things have changed.

Fuck off with the dark fruits bullshit.

Look at the ticket sales the past 4_5 years....they haven't been based on rock festivals.

I think they are dropping big so it looks better to drop a lot of under par than a few under par.

The fiat 500 twitter have invaded Efests 😂

2 minutes ago, VCK said:

Reading and Leeds Main Stage Class Of 2008 stepping up!

I actually remember him making a comment about how he wished he'd seen Rage, QOTSA and Biffy the previous day when they played that year.

Quite looking forward to seeing the Subways next month or so, I was a huge fan a decade ago.