Lineup 2020

randlfan

Just now, VCK said:

I don't understand people who say "I won't be going this year!" because of one act that has been announced.

Apart from Arcade Fire I didn't really think much of the 2010 headliners, but it was one of the greatest line ups the festival has ever had.

Woah seriously Arcade Fire absolutely smashed the Suburbs headline set in 2010, one of their best uk performances.

Just now, sebastian pacheco said:

I agree, Liam Gallagher is a waste of a headliner, but RATM are better and bigger that Posty and The 1975

He's a pretty solid choice to be fair, he'll do enough Oasis classics and draw a huge crowd.

If Stormzy actually is the third headliner like he's probably looking to be, we have rap, indie and hard rock all covered. Good stuff.

1 minute ago, VCK said:

I don't understand people who say "I won't be going this year!" because of one act that has been announced.

Apart from Arcade Fire I didn't really think much of the 2010 headliners, but it was one of the greatest line ups the festival has ever had.

My biggest regret of that festival was seeing Pendulum instead 😭

Just now, robillustrates said:

Woah seriously Arcade Fire absolutely smashed the Suburbs headline set in 2010, one of their best uk performances.

I know, that's what I said, that they were the only headliner that I was bothered about.

Never been a fan of Blink 182, and the Guns N' Roses that played were Guns N' Roses in name only.

But we have yet to have an undercard that strong again.

12 minutes ago, MrFolie said:

Is there a consensus on that third headliner then?

I’m seeing Biffy/BMTH, Biffy, Stormzy and Eminem all being floated about... which is it? 😂 

Gotta be someone a bit gangster for the roadmen, my guess is Westlife now they're touring again 

2 minutes ago, VCK said:

I know, that's what I said, that they were the only headliner that I was bothered about.

Never been a fan of Blink 182, and the Guns N' Roses that played were Guns N' Roses in name only.

But we have yet to have an undercard that strong again.

Ah I see what you mean. I bought a ticket off a guy in Reading Station that year on the Wednesday, walked in with a backpack, found my friends, got offered a tent and stayed all weekend, loved it!