Lineup 2020

randlfan

Courteeners are actually class they have so much more to what people think. Yeah the 'dark fruits' crowd can annoy a few people, but not all the crowd are like that and also just let people enjoy the music they want to listen to? i hate dark fruits but cant deny courteeners are solid live. People say the same about Gerry Cinnamon, love him or hate him cant deny he gets the crowd going and people go mental for him

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sam Y said:

K what are the best RATM albums the only song I know is wake up cos I did it for a guitar grade

They don't have many albums, but self titled > The Battle of Los Angeles > Evil Empire.

Renegades is more than worth a listen too, it's entirely covers but great stuff.

Can’t wait to wake up at 9am tomorrow and Reading to have tweeted; 

🚨NEW NAMES🚨 

50 NEW NAMES added to #RandL19 including UK festival exclusives from @Migos, @Courteeners & @GerryCinnamon. Plus @lilbaby4PF, @LILUZIVERT, @liltwat& more! 🙌🙌

Edited just now by ob123