Lineup 2020

randlfan

3 minutes ago, Bigsigger said:

Also side note who thinks Eminem, Stormzy, LG and BMTH are boring bookings? Would much rather RATM, Travis and Gorrilaz. Or is that just me speaking from an 18 year old's perspective

BMTH are a proper exciting booking. A new festival headliner in the pool, absolutely smashed APE, innovative in their music, experimental, brilliant live, amazing production. they’d absolutely smash it

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Rolling loud the other day literally said Travis is not coming to Europe. A matter of days ago they said this.

I think we are all just picking and choosing what we want to believe at this point. Myself included.

Yeah but how do rolling loud know? Reading wasn’t announced so if he was coming they don’t know about it.

1 minute ago, jgbenni said:

So Travis went from being a big rumour then to be completely ruled out now to being a rumour again... honestly I hope they book him he is the best live performer I have ever seen, he brings so much energy it’s crazy!!!

Honestly, hate or love rap.

His live sets are beyond unreal. If he gets Mike Dean on the keys with him itll be fucking special.

Seen the guys 6 times and each time the crowd went nuts. 

5 minutes ago, jgbenni said:

So Travis went from being a big rumour then to be completely ruled out now to being a rumour again... honestly I hope they book him he is the best live performer I have ever seen, he brings so much energy it’s crazy!!!

Lmao some completely random guy with no credibility has said Travis Scott, definitely still ruled out

Edited by Squibbly