Lineup 2020

randlfan

2 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

I'll be in the crowd for Liverpools too but couldn't get my hands on any standing tickets for Manchester unfortunately, seeing them enough this year anyways don't think i should be aiming for more tickets anyways

liverpool is on my 18th birthday so i’m gassed for that 

3 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Well no not really, if Rage are announced for Rock En Seine tonight that'll more or less confirm they're playing.

Not necessarily, Sziget have also been unusually slow in announcing their line up this year.

I think it's just as likely, if not more, that R&L and Sziget are both waiting to announce Eminem than R&L and Rock en Seine are waiting to announce Rage. 

Edited by On The Blend

1 minute ago, On The Blend said:

Not necessarily, Sziget have also been unusually slow in announcing their line up this year.

I think it's just as likely, of not more, that R&L are both waiting to announce Eminem than R&L and Rock en Seine are waiting to announce Rage. 

If rage are playing rock en Seine and not reading. Reading’s booking management need to be fired.

Just now, OnlyRevolutions said:

Edinburgh is the furthest North i'm going for them, any further than that and i might as well be flying out to another country

Sucks since I'm at uni near Edinburgh I miss half the tour when it's down further south then when I go home they do summer sessions, can't deal

Hi, my name is Tom, and my favourite band is Fall Out Boy. I cry every time I see them getting blasted on the forums, but know deep down that everyone loves From Under The Cork Tree. Will it ever get played in full at Reading and Leeds? Probably not, but a man can dream.

(But for real, I love them. They can headline this festival anytime and I'd go)