Lineup 2020

randlfan

1 minute ago, Tom Connolly said:

Hi my name is Tom and my favourite band are the 1975. my favourite songs are milk, menswear and people

Milk is a fucking banger, id say theyre no 2 on my list and my favourite song is Shes American, Robbers or Love it if we made it

2 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

And have 'The Picturebooks’ logo and had them sign my arm! More band dedication haha

image.jpg

Fair play to you mate

2 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Yeah happily would accept that mate what a day that would be eh 

Brilliant 

Blink (and most specifically Mark Hoppus) can f*ck off. Matt can go back to Alkaline Trio full time, Travis can give some Soundcloud rappers some exposure and Mark can never write or sing another song again. 

Tom, meanwhile, is doing more for disclosure of UAPs than anyone. Let that sink in. Tom DeLonge, the ‘crazy’ alien guy from Blink-182 has genuinely been doing more and achieved more for actual disclosure of possible intelligent lifeforms not of this Earth than anyone. 

3 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

if Dan isn’t giving us anything else tonight does that mean we’re just here until the announcement with no further information and just the sheer anticipation 

Well no not really, if Rage are announced for Rock En Seine tonight that'll more or less confirm they're playing.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Blink (and most specifically Mark Hoppus) can f*ck off. Matt can go back to Alkaline Trio full time, Travis can give some Soundcloud rappers some exposure and Mark can never write or sing another song again. 

Tom, meanwhile, is doing more for disclosure of UAPs than anyone. Let that sink in. Tom DeLonge, the ‘crazy’ alien guy from Blink-182 has genuinely been doing more and achieved more for actual disclosure of possible intelligent lifeforms not of this Earth than anyone. 

giphy (15).gif